• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not copping a pro until virtual console goes live. I like the joycons though, I played with them detached last night and I think they work well.

2-switches 600
2-cases 40
Pro controller 70
skylander 60
Zelda 60
1-2 switch 50
My kids better fn sleep tonight. I felt like a was buying Sony with these prices [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I wonder why user reviews are killing the game on metacritic.

The disparity between critics and players is crazy.

The charge for my Switch disappeared a few days ago and it's reflected in my account summary, was wondering when it would drop but it still hasn't and my Switch was delivered already.

I know it'll probably hit eventually but here's to wishful thinking [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My Best Buy has some in Stock. I was good on passing until my SE Zelda came in the mail. I know I don't need it now but man its hard to pass when I know I can scoop it right now :lol:

If you copp this before you copp da PRO I swear man :lol:
Bro I ain't even sweating the Pro right now. HZD is probably the best looking game out right and it looks :smokin on my 55" inch TV :lol:

Stopped at Best Buy after work to pick up my Switch preorder and buy BOTW. Got to the games aisle and there was no BOTW to be found so I asked an employee if they had any left and he just said "nah" and walked away. I'm thinking there's no way the game sold out too :lol:. Asked another employee and he said they have a ton behind the counter :smh:. No Pro Controllers available but to be honest I used the Joy-Con grip in the menus and stuff and it didn't seem too bad. Hopefully it's cool in-game. Bout to jump in now :pimp:.

Last edited:
Y'all see these stories about the dock scratching the screen up? 
nerd.gif
 Might be even more reason to get a screen protector

Best buy preorder came in an hr ago.

About to pick up my walmart preorder in a sec. Email said come after 6 

Y'all see these stories about the dock scratching the screen up? :nerd:  Might be even more reason to get a screen protector
Man I hate screen protectors. No matter what they always end up dingy with dirt/dust around the edges. But if that's the case I may have to bite the bullet and grab one.

Man I hate screen protectors. No matter what they always end up dingy with dirt/dust around the edges. But if that's the case I may have to bite the bullet and grab one.
Same here 
mean.gif
 I was set. My **** wasn't leaving the house, so I was gonna ride it out stock, but it's not even safe where it's supposed to be

Updating everything. Pro Controllers are sold out around here too, but I really like the feel of the joy con controller dock. Looks like a screen protector is a must too. Ahhh

I put a screen protector on it as soon as I took it out of the before I ever cut it on. I am hell on screens for any electronic device.

Pro controller is so necessary. So glad I went to Target this morning. Joy cons for kid hands only.

I accidentally ended up with 2 screen protectors. Bought one and bought the carrying case not realizing the case comes with one inside.

Last edited:
Had the case, Zelda and the console already paid off.

Plus was able to snag the last pro controller and another small pick-up.

Was a good day
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom