• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Im lost *** hell, i got 3 shrines but i cant get the last one becuase its in the snow [emoji]128528[/emoji]. I didnt wana look om youtube but i cant find that clothing for the weather
No clothing bro you just need to cook some steak with 5 peppers and you can survive the cold for 10 minutes.
Yep just cook some food (shrooms work too) with peppers and you'll get time to roam around in the cold.

Also if you climb to the highest mountain in that snow area, you'll find the Old Man and he'll give you a Tunic that will allow you to survive in the cold. Obviously you'll have to cook the food with peppers to get there first
laugh.gif
. I actually found him by accident. I climbed that mountain thinking the Shrine was up there.
Damn now I need to find him.
Or you can just walk around with a lit torch 

Thunderstorms are killers man!! Be careful out there when one hits :nerd:

Also, always have a couple apples on you :nerd:

Does anyone know if Wii U games will be available on Switch?

I passed on Wii U but some games look [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Don't get stuck following the main quest once you get off the island. You'll know if you're somewhere you aren't ready for yet :lol:

any tips for starting in zelda? 

Make sure you keep melee weapons, bows, and arrows available so you can defend yourself. Also stay collecting food so you can replenish your health during battles. Also explore as much as you can. I've found there are several ways to complete tasks in this game.

Thought I'd be one of those docked only guys w/ the switch. But I've enjoyed both handheld and docked gameplay.

Joy-con grip is fine for zelda, imo. I'll save getting the pro controller for down the road.

Wasn't feeling the detached joy-con gaming tho.

Last edited:
This game is big man. Like has me feeling I won't be able to beat it type big. I never use strategy guides or walkthroughs also so it's a lonnnng process.

Thought I'd be one of those docked only guys w/ the switch. But I've enjoyed both handheld and docked gameplay.

Yeah, I didn't think I'd use handheld gameplay much but the majority of my play time has been on handheld. 
laugh.gif

^ Same here. Joy-Con Grip is perfectly fine for me. I'd suggest playing for a little bit with the Grip to see if you really need the Pro Controller.

Joycon Grip works fine

Joy-Con Grip is perfectly fine for me.

The Joy Cons in the grip work fine. Not that different from a traditional controller. The odd thing about the Joy Cons to me is that their control sticks feel a little delicate. The main reasons I ended up getting a Pro were 1) for instances where a d-pad might feel more natural to use, and 2) because ahead of launch I wasn't sure how all those reported Joy Con syncing issues would work out. That all being said, most of my Zelda on-TV playing time with the Switch has been using the Pro and it's been pretty sweet.

Last edited:
Are you guys playing with pro controller or the joycons?

Pro. Just finally played handheld a second ago and I wasn't into it. Felt like I had to put the screen right up to my face.

Also had the same problem as when I played HZD on my monitor, where the sense of scale was almost completely gone

all the nintendo talk just got me playing all my nintendo games for bouta month

forgot how fun mario kart 8 is online

been playing streets of rage 3 and all types of vc games

there's like six ways to get to that cold shrine. A dude will give you a quest for a coat, you can cook a ting for cold resistance, you can bring a torch for warmth. Common son

Back
Top Bottom