• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sheikah Slate is just an iphone and you unlock different apps.

Pretty sure BotW just took over my life. Nintendo is insane for this.

I'm like 15 hours deep and still haven't done a dungeon :lol:

I'm not that far in probably like 7 or 8 but yea I'm not even close to a dungeon I don't think. It's just so easy to avoid the main quest :lol: I still might not get to it today
Yeah I said I was gonna start it today and I still haven't :lol:. Was on my way to do an objective and saw a couple of Shrines so I did those. Then saw a Tower and unlocked that. Then noticed that the entire left side of my map was yet to be unlocked so I'm working towards that now :lol:. It's amazing to me that there's 100+ Shrines. I've been playing for so long and I've probably only done about 25-30 of them. I'm just hoping that the main quest is just as dense as the rest of the game.

Last edited:
The damn screen protector was almost as scarce as the system around here 
laugh.gif
 finally got one though. Couldn't manage to get it perfect though 
mean.gif
 got the tiny overlap on the left side.

Tired of calling places. I'll just have to get lucky the next few weeks. No idea why I didn't just pre order, but I didn't think Zelda would have me so excited.

Idk if you found it or not but there is a way to get the clothes for the cold weather and you'll have to cook up a dish and trade it to get it. Get yourself a hyrule bass, a piece of raw meat from a boar, and a spicy pepper. Once you have those 3, go to the old man's house which is located at the foot of the mountainside where you climb to reach the time shrine. Cook the food there, and when the old man is around his house, talk to him, hand him the meal and he'll give you the tunic and you don't have to worry about consuming food just to survive the cold lol.

I just got a fire arrow to light the wood kinda by the entrance in the snow and equipped a torch to light my way up the hill. Helps keep you warm, you don't lose any hearts from it. Downside is you can't use the torch as a weapon if any enemies pop up.

Chillin with the Great Fairy; just copped that new Zora fit :pimp: :lol:

I've only found two Great Fairies so far but they took me for all my Rupees both times :smh:. The sexual innuendos are funny as always though :lol:.

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be cancelling those Zelda skins. Amazon delayed them 1-2 months anyway. Oh well.

My bad. Did I need to spoiler tag my pic or response to the heart container question?
No biggie 
laugh.gif
 I'm probably worse than most regarding this one. I want to know as little as possible. I don't think anything you said was spoiler worthy beyond us who want to know very little

Last edited:
Anyone else having a hell of a time trying to hunt boars? I haven't found that many of them, and when I do they either just run away or charge me then run away. I tried crouching to sneak up but that doesn't work all that well either. Trying to get a head shot in but most times I can't even get in position to try it. I probably tried to hunt them for the better part of 2 hours, then gave up and trekked to the third shrine.

No biggie :lol:  I'm probably worse than most regarding this one. I want to know as little as possible. I don't think anything you said was spoiler worthy beyond us who want to know very little

I feel you man. Some people want to be completely blind with this type of game and I can respect that.

Yeah I said I was gonna start it today and I still haven't :lol:. Was on my way to do an objective and saw a couple of Shrines so I did those. Then saw a Tower and unlocked that. Then noticed that the entire left side of my map was yet to be unlocked so I'm working towards that now :lol:. It's amazing to me that there's 100+ Shrines. I've been playing for so long and I've probably only done about 25-30 of them. I'm just hoping that the main quest is just as dense as the rest of the game.

Yea I started East and did some of the story, but I did some back tracking to where I started and started to do a whole bunch of shrines and unlocking towers. A few had me :smh:

Some of these shrines are hard as hell. Now I'm in the middle of Gerudo Valley trying to figure out how to fight the main boss there. All together, I probably have completed 25 shrines.

For those playing, how are you all prioritizing hearts vs. stamina?

So i purchased a couple, decided to sell the remaining to friends.

I have two left, i was wondering.. if we purchase games digitally can we game share same as playstation 4 & xbox one ?

It'd suck to have to purchase the same game twice for myself nd little man.

Thanks in advance :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

- stay freshhhh !!!

I've been on BoTW all weekend and now I'm back to the weekly grind tomorrow :frown: :smh:

I might bring the Switch to work to play during my lunch hour :lol:

Every time I start coming to terms with how big the game is, I go to a new area and it smacks me in the face 
laugh.gif

Also this is some of the best game music. I've never gave af about OST's but I might be listening to this one.

If I had an hr for lunch I might bring mine to work, but I also know I would be too salty putting it down 
laugh.gif
  I'm already salty I gotta watch TWD

Back
Top Bottom