Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got a Switch

I couldn't wait...I am so excited

giphy.gif

Just saw a video of some guy who beat a Lynel using 1) no clothes/armor on Link, 2) a Guardian shield for some blocking, 3) only a 3 heart life gauge, and 4) only the Sheikah Slate as a weapon to repeatedly ram a big boulder into the Lynel. It was pretty impressive.

Last edited:
45 hours in ran into my first shooting star and my first bear it took a bunch to kill the bear he didn't really attack me we danced in a circle for a while was disappointed in the amount of meat he dropped (the farming and looting in this game remind me of survival games a bigger reason why I love this game)

Where is the korok seed guy at? He said he was moving spots but I don't remember where I got 11 seeds I need more slots

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-sw...do-switch-pro-controller-ships-by-3-31/141852

Pro controller ships 3/31

Last edited:
45 hours in ran into my first shooting star and my first bear it took a bunch to kill the bear he didn't really attack me we danced in a circle for a while was disappointed in the amount of meat he dropped (the farming and looting in this game remind me of survival games a bigger reason why I love this game)

Where is the korok seed guy at? He said he was moving spots but I don't remember where I got 11 seeds I need more slots

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-sw...do-switch-pro-controller-ships-by-3-31/141852

Pro controller ships 3/31

Hes at lost woods.

so I just tamed my second wild horse last night. thought it was kinda odd that the horse was acting an azs (literally). at first I thought my controller was glitching then I got the explanation from the ranch that the horse has to get used to you

Thinking about grabbing this for traveling with the Switch:

RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger

I've seen it mentioned in a few places that it's great for the Switch. On Amazon it's highly reviewed, will charge while you play (according to the description and multiple reviews), and includes a USB-C quick charger 3.0 (that can be used to charge the brick and/or other devices). Comes to $45 with coupon code QC30ADAP. Throw in a Benson Leung recommended USB-C to USB-C cable for $7.99 and the total is $55. Can't beat it imo. Thing is a beast and theoretically would allow 10+ hours of nonstop Zelda. And on top of that it also supports quick charging other devices.

I thought about grabbing a similar Anker Portable Charger but it was more expensive, didn't include a charger, and didn't support quick charging at all.

Last edited:
that's expensive, just get one from Monoprice, I have the 10000mAh version that cost ~$10 and it works real well

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15120

even the 27200mAh is only $37
Have you used that with your Switch? I see it doesn't have a USB-C output so you'd need to use a legacy USB-C cable with it. A lot of the portable chargers out there won't actually charge the Switch while you play (regardless of mAh capacity). Some do, some just make the battery drain slower than normal, and some can't provide enough juice to do anything.

I haven't tried on the switch but I have used it on my 12.9 ipad pro and it worked perfectly fine.

If I remember I'll try it tonight and report back.

Was in the EShop yesterday to see if there was anything I liked to play in portable mode (want to keep Zelda on the big screen) and could not bring myself to buy anything. Wish they would've made 1-2 Switch as part of the system by default.

I haven't tried on the switch but I have used it on my 12.9 ipad pro and it worked perfectly fine.

If I remember I'll try it tonight and report back.
Thanks, let me know. I've ordered from Monoprice since they were charging $5 for HDMI cables while everyone else was charging $50+ :lol:. Their prices are great.

yah Monoprice is my go to when it comes to tech accessories, they seem like bootleg bargain bin prices but they work

it also helps that they're here in CA so my order usually arrives the next day :lol:

Was in the EShop yesterday to see if there was anything I liked to play in portable mode (want to keep Zelda on the big screen) and could not bring myself to buy anything. Wish they would've made 1-2 Switch as part of the system by default.
Im considering Metal Slug if I finish BoTW before MK8. Always loved that game.

Yah 1-2 Switch should have been like WIi Sports, a free game to enjoy and experience the systems capabilities.

so i've been playing breath of the wild for a while now. decided to depart from the actual game and did a lot of side quests/exploring. basically i'm just prolonging beating this game for as long as i can because after i finish there's nothing left to do.

this system has a ton of potential, hopefully they don't flop.

well you can still do all those side quests after the game, you can continue on even after you beat Ganon so technically there are still plenty to do

the game is such open world that you really do not need to do the main story to finish it hence speedrunners can finish games in less than an hour

but if you want to do other things, you could very well spend a hundred hours on the game, easy

Back
Top Bottom