• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do the luminous stones, amber, diamonds, etc. matter at all?  Like, will I need those things later on in the game?  Because I have just been selling them.  :lol:

i remember this was discussed early on but they're used to upgrade your items. Trade the 10 luminous stones for the diamond at the zora after the elephant divine beast (she'll give you 2 diamonds the first time)..

don't trade her for any more after that.. sell the luminous stones by itself, you will receive more rupees.

its true, there are 900 Korok Seeds in the game even though you really only need ~400 to max out your weapon/shield/bow slots

and getting all 900 earns you a poopy gift from hestu

Soooo....i came across this game on the play store yesterday..

Seems like some generic monster game...but when you downloadd it, its basically a pokemon MMO

Dont know how long it will be in the play store...im sure it will be reported and taken down soon..so down load it while you can.

Ive seen other poke MMOs before...but this one actually allows you to spend cash for stuff, so dont know how long theor servers will be up for

so in BOTW do all weapons break its just some that are more durable than others. Im gathering strong  weapons but only use them when im really getting messed up otherwise I stick to pitchforks, clubs and monster spears. I feel like im gonna eventually come across a boss that imma need to use some real power on

All weapons break but some can be remade for a price. The Master Sword breaks or loses energy but recharges back after 10 minutes.

Eventually later on in the game you'll get stronger weapons more frequently so you're good with your strategy of using the weaker ones for low level enemies and save the stronger ones for bosses or stronger enemies.

Yeah when I'm just running around exploring I'll throw all my weak swords/shields/bows on. If I run into a Lynel/Hinox/Talus I'll switch over to stronger things.

and whats up with the Yiga clan? why exactly are they Ganon D riders

per wikipedia: "We of the Sheikah tribe have long been heralded as a people of great wisdom. Our technology became the key to sealing Ganon away during the Great Calamity, some ten thousand years ago. At one point, our technology was praised as the power of the gods...but eventually the people turned on it. Turned on us. Our creations came to be viewed as a threat to the kingdom. The Sheikah became outcasts, forced into exile. Some, like us, chose to cast off our technological advances and strove to live normal lives. Others fostered a hatred towards the kingdom that shunned them. These sad souls swore their allegiance to Ganon. They now call themselves the Yiga Clan. Their sole mission is to eliminate all who stand against Ganon. Please, dear hero... be careful out there."

Found a new Lynel last night, dude swings a damn transmission at you :x finally ended up beating him after like 10 tries.

:lol: got frustrated and shot him with an ancient arrow once... Kinda satisfying to vaporize him in one hit but I had to reload and actually beat him to get that weapon.

Last edited:
I hate how after you raid the Yiga Clan hideout them dudes pop up SO MUCH MORE OFTEN when you're just trying to play the game 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I hate how after you raid the Yiga Clan hideout them dudes pop up SO MUCH MORE OFTEN when you're just trying to play the game :smh:  

I don't mind it since they got rupees :lol:

and when the big dude shows up, you get a windcleaver and demon carver

Last edited:
My first Lynel encounter was North of Gerudo

My wife was like :wow: "YO W T F IS THAT HORSE MAN RIGHT THERE" :wow:

So naturally, the man that i am my reaction was "pfff... its nothing for me"

gave a quick

Then I say "shoot he dont even see me... i'll off this chump by getting in a cheap stealth shot w/ my bow."

I pull my arrow back and before my arrow is fully pulled back, son magically sees me and shoots a shock arrow at me with god like accuracy and speed and blows me off the cliff

GG

QQ

Ish was funny and embarrassing at the same time :rofl:

Crazy how accurate dudes are. I was shooting one with my bomb arrows from above a cliff. Dude could not see me. Still hits me everytime

Back
Top Bottom