• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amiibo cards came in today. They work flawlessly.
I wasnt gonna pay a reseller $60 for an OOT link amiibo. I was able to get 5 amiibo cards for $18.
Ill atill buy amiibo but ill never pay a scapler for one. Thinking I might start making these myself. :nerd:

Nintendo is dumb to force ppl to buy the figures anyway. Just let me get the content at a lower price I don't want the figures

Well I guess I shouldn't say dumb since they're selling out :lol: but still

Last edited:
Nintendo is dumb to force ppl to buy the figures anyway. Just let me get the content at a lower price I don't want the figures

Well I guess I shouldn't say dumb since they're selling out :lol: but still

on the business end, it is smart

those figures were sitting for like $4-$5 and still sat, BotW comes out and all of a sudden they sellout and reselling for up to $100

I think I pretty much spent more $$$ on Amiibos than on the actual game :lol:

so what exactly was updated on the Switch yesterday?

this is a good tip if you're starting out in BotW (or even if you're deep in the game and still dies a lot), getting up to 11 fairies (usually limited to 3 at a time)

Don't think this is a spoiler but I'll throw it in one just in case.
Went into Hyrule Castle for the first time yesterday. When I got in and saw the map I thought it was gonna be like more of a traditional Zelda dungeon. I didn't expect it to be, but I still got a bit disappointed after exploring a few rooms and realizing it wasn't. :\

Last edited:
My first Lynel encounter was North of Gerudo

My wife was like
eek.gif
"YO W T F IS THAT HORSE MAN RIGHT THERE"
eek.gif

So naturally, the man that i am my reaction was "pfff... its nothing for me"

gave a quick

Then I say "shoot he dont even see me... i'll off this chump by getting in a cheap stealth shot w/ my bow."

I pull my arrow back and before my arrow is fully pulled back, son magically sees me and shoots a shock arrow at me with god like accuracy and speed and blows me off the cliff

GG

QQ

Ish was funny and embarrassing at the same time
roll.gif
damn. I aint even know enemies in this game could own you like that.

Worst Lynel Ive encountered is in Hebra. I have like 15 hearts and he can wipe out most of them in 1 hit, plus he has 2 unblockable attacks :smh: your best bet is to be quick with your stasis

Don't think this is a spoiler but I'll throw it in one just in case.
Went into Hyrule Castle for the first time yesterday. When I got in and saw the map I thought it was gonna be like more of a traditional Zelda dungeon. I didn't expect it to be, but I still got a bit disappointed after exploring a few rooms and realizing it wasn't. :\

I didn't even explore really :lol: I need to go back and look around. Seemed like a lot was there but it's too hectic to really look around. But yea that would have been cool

Most of the deaths I've taken was by either blowing myself up or falling off of cliffs (before getting that paraglider) but I have yet to run into a Lynel yet so I'm pretty sure that will all change.

Worst Lynel Ive encountered is in Hebra. I have like 15 hearts and he can wipe out most of them in 1 hit, plus he has 2 unblockable attacks
mean.gif
your best bet is to be quick with your stasis
Unbloclable attacks? Even with the Hylian Shield?

I think I'll go dragon parts farming tonight. Need them for my Barbarian Armor set and Champion's Tunic. I've still only upgraded that one time.

Unbloclable attacks? Even with the Hylian Shield?
Dont have a Hylian shield but I have the Savage Lynel Shield and highest ancient shield. It looks like you block it because you dont fall or get knocked back but you definitely lose hearts and jumping does nothing. Hes the only Lynel that does it, he hold his club up then rushes straight at you and slams it, it makes a big concussive wave so if you jump you still take damage. Only way I've stopped it is with stasis and and arrow to the face. Or Im not good enough and you can dodge it :lol: but I can flurry every other attack from every other Lynel.

Last edited:

Most of the deaths I've taken was by either blowing myself up or falling off of cliffs (before getting that paraglider) but I have yet to run into a Lynel yet so I'm pretty sure that will all change.
most deaths I took were mostly due to my crappy dodging skills. I wish Mr. Piccolo would have tought me how to fight.
laugh.gif

I am terrible at predicting when to dodge left/right or back :lol:

Even when it's a dude with a spear, I'd dodge left/right but then dude would just Zangief spin it and hit me anyways :frown:

I always dodge left since Lynels swing with their right hand. I rarely fight the lower enemies anymore and if I do I typically pop them in the face with arrows.

Will i be lost if i buy the switch and zelda considering i never even touched a zelda game

All im hearing is how that game is so damn good

nah, you'll be fine

they make references on older games but it doesn't really affect the gameplay or story

Back
Top Bottom