• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I'm finally watching AGDQ, and this dude just outed his trans gf on their 2 year trans anniversary 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yea I was surprised to see the Zelda one, the silver Mario and two bowsers I got for 34 they had an open mewtwo but i decided on the other bowser

Last edited:
So word right now is Target stores are getting a shipment tomorrow. But they don't know how many each store is getting.

Call and check with your local stores. Most stores will start handing out tickets at 6am. I'm going to my local Target at 3am.

During my Royal 1s Shiekh raffle code run, every Gamestop I passed by was fully-stocked with Switch consoles................it is nothing like it was on release day, fellas.

At this point, you can literally now walk into a Gamestop and pick up a Switch console fairly easily without any reservation tickets or lines.......it seems Nintendo kept their promise of "doubling up production."

Even with Target announcing their restock, I expect Target to be restocked with even more consoles than release day just like Gamestop's restock has been.

Last edited:
I believe there are still 2 amiibos releasing based on what was datamined based on Skyward and Majoras Mask.

During my Royal 1s Shiekh raffle code run, every Gamestop I passed by was fully-stocked with Switch consoles................it is nothing like it was on release day, fellas.

At this point, you can literally now walk into a Gamestop and pick up a Switch console fairly easily without any reservation tickets or lines.......it seems Nintendo kept their promise of "doubling up production."

Even with Target announcing their restock, I expect Target to be restocked with even more consoles than release day just like Gamestop's restock has been.

:lol:

This just isn't true.

I got mine today and my local Target only got 1 today.I still had to call around 4 different stores within my city, and no the city where I live in isn't a small city or in a remote part of the country.I lined up at 3:30AM was first in line. Second person in line showed up around 4:15AM.Target store manager came out at 5AM and told us they just unloaded the truck and they only got 1 in their shipment today.Cool thing about Target is they gave me my ticket at 5AM and told me I was good and didn't have to wait in line another 3 hours for the store to open.

All of the major retailers (Target, Best Buy, Gamestop, Walmart) even amazon will continue to get small stock like 1 to 5 in shipments from Nintendo.I think it's going to be like this until past E3 and probably Nintendo won't be able to mass produce them until this holiday season. This is worse than when the NES Classic released last year.

Anyways my cop today:

Last edited:

laugh.gif

This just isn't true.

I got mine today and my local Target only got 1 today.I still had to call around 4 different stores within my city, and no the city where I live in isn't a small city or in a remote part of the country.I lined up at 3:30AM was first in line. Second person in line showed up around 4:15AM.Target store manager came out at 5AM and told us they just unloaded the truck and they only got 1 in their shipment today.Cool thing about Target is they gave me my ticket at 5AM and told me I was good and didn't have to wait in line another 3 hours for the store to open.

All of the major retailers (Target, Best Buy, Gamestop, Walmart) even amazon will continue to get small stock like 1 to 5 in shipments from Nintendo.I think it's going to be like this until past E3 and probably Nintendo won't be able to mass produce them until this holiday season. This is worse than when the NES Classic released last year.

Anyways my cop today:
I'll take your point, I just wanted to see if my scenario today happens to be similar to everyone elses..........I guess not.

I guess people in "my part" of Houston wasn't down on grabbing the next set restocks for Switch consoles.

I'm fortunate my area's availability on the restock has been really ******* good compared to others, so lucky you managed to pull through despite the high demand in your area.

I'll take your point, I just wanted to see if my scenario today happens to be similar to everyone elses..........I guess not.

I guess people in "my part" of Houston wasn't down on grabbing the next set restocks for Switch consoles.

I'm fortunate my area's availability on the restock has been really ******* good compared to others, so lucky you managed to pull through despite the high demand in your area.
what area you in? southeast Houston is pretty dry.

what area you in? southeast Houston is pretty dry.
I'm in the Baybrook area (yes, that area)

But a lot of the availability in Switches actually wasn't from Baybrook, it was in Galleria, Memorial City, and Sugar Land where I was striking gold on Switch consoles at Gamestop.

In other words, it is the Midtown to West side of Houston that I'm actually referring to during my observations.

Last edited:
My boy put a switch order in at Gamestop today for the a bundle. Probably your best bet unless you want to wait in line or get lucky online.

I'm still waiting to get mine, but I haven't really put in the leg work, so I can't complain. I just don't feel like standing in line somewhere at 3am for hours :lol: I did that for the "Black Friday Mario 3DS" and told myself never again. (Huge fail)

I definitely want one before Mario Kart drops, though. I feel like that's the game that'll bring out all the stragglers (like me).

Gonna call around this week.

So do most of you guys just explore and what not or follow the story line? I just left the Great Plateau area yesterday :lol:

So do most of you guys just explore and what not or follow the story line? I just left the Great Plateau area yesterday :lol:
Took me a day to leave the great plateau but Ijust explore. Apparently I did the devine beasts out of order. Only done 2 but I still don't know whatthe order is.

It took a minute to get out of The Great Plateau. Was trying to make sure I wasnt missing anything. Had a trouble finding that last shrine before getting the paraglider.

Cooking more in the game than in real life. Wish I was better at making better meals though. Game is awesome. Unlocking more of the map and yoy start to see how open it really is.

Back
Top Bottom