Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
I know. Im sure the trash talk will be non stop once we all get on the track.
I know there was a member in here a month ago or so that was taking about gathering friend codes to post on the 1st page or something like that but I don't remember exactly who but that sounds like the easiest way to do it

I know there was a member in here a month ago or so that was taking about gathering friend codes to post on the 1st page or something like that but I don't remember exactly who but that sounds like the easiest way to do it
We need the OP to do that for us.

It's 30 on the e shop
ehhh I'm an old geezer. I prefer physical media. It would be something cool to play with the kids so I'll just be patient. It will hit a sale. 

After a couple month of using it, I'm still really impressed. I thought I'd never use the handheld mode, but that's still all I've used. Very impressed with the design and execution. I just hope some more games start hitting so that this doesn't start looking like a game a month Wii-U support. I guess there's something each quarter (BotW, MK8, Splatoon, Mario), but hopefully some impressive 3rd party titles step up here soon

IN for the MK8 shenanigans. Not sure if I even have a friend code tho. This is my first Nintendo console since Wii.

Also, did anyone pre-order from Amazon (Prime). It says launch day delivery. Is that pretty accurate generally?

We need the OP to do that for us.

That was me lol, also the OP. I didn't get much of a response and I figured it was cause people were too focused on Zelda to look for their FC :lol:
When the Wii U version came out I did the same thing and updated the OP accordingly but deleted it once the Switch came out.
From this post on, if you post your Friend Code I will update it in the OP for everyone to see, I will be updating the list daily with whoever decides to share it.

I'll update the OP title to make sure people know too

Also, whenever Nintendo decides to activate Nintendo ID's and their "other means" of adding people, I'll update that too

Mario Kart soon brehs, get hyped! :pimp:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

IN for the MK8 shenanigans. Not sure if I even have a friend code tho. This is my first Nintendo console since Wii.

Also, did anyone pre-order from Amazon (Prime). It says launch day delivery. Is that pretty accurate generally?
My BOTW pre-order came a day late. I have Prime and it was promised for launch day delivery but they didn't ship it until the day before and it took 2 days to get to me (from like NJ-Philly at that :smh:). Obviously different circumstances than the MK8 drop, but I'm just sharing my experience.

Mario Kart soon brehs, get hyped! :pimp:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Where can I find my Friend Code? Not sure if I'm gonna grab MK8 on launch day but will definitely get it sooner or later.

Last edited:
on your page, just go to add friend and it'll be on the lower right
(not me below, just a sample pic)

Last edited:
Also, put your Time zone cause I wanna have the Codes separated to make it easier for people to know who'll be on around what time, and your Nintendo Switch Nickname

Back
Top Bottom