• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None of ya'll played MK8 on WiiU??? :lol:

I'm still copping but don't get the excitement

F it, trading BOTW in for MK8 :lol: maybe I'll buy it back down the line. Last Mario Kart I seriously played was MK64, did 1 race in DD never played anything after.

Lol fair enough.. Switch release still making me scratch my head. So much wasted opportunity and money left on the table.

What u mean ? They sold 2 million switches already

Basically 1 game available since the system drop.. and the 2nd game is a remake. No Virtual Console support yet, etc.

VC alone would have pulled them so much money by now, especially with the lack of physical games available.

and considering they had one legit game on release (BotW) which sold more units than the systems and it got people buying up all the Zelda amiibos that's been sitting on the shelves

I think they are doing well, I haven't checked but has production caught up with the demand yet or are switches still selling out instantly?

Last edited:
i got 60 hours on Zelda and I'm not even half way pretty good first game to start with...it's a new console not the most powerful but quality games at least one a month is good to me, they already said paid online is coming in the fall with free vc games per month to play that month some with online capabilities.

And rfx, switches restocked this week again obviously for mk8 probably be gone by the weekend

http://kotaku.com/nintendo-announces-the-2ds-xl-1794727565 Y'all seen the 2ds xl they announced yesterday

Is that how the 3ds is supposed to be folded to play? I have never had it in that angle. Always have the screens folded out. I guess I been playing wrong all these years.

F it, trading BOTW in for MK8
laugh.gif
maybe I'll buy it back down the line. Last Mario Kart I seriously played was MK64, did 1 race in DD never played anything after.
I support this

Switch selling out!!! They estimated selling 2 million first month, up selling 2.74 million! SWITCH IS KILLING IT! As someone mention, BOTW sold 2.76 copies, more than the switch lol.

Damn that's cool GameStop didn't give me **** but they tried to sell me the strategy guide lmao, target also gave Tetris keychains for puyo puyo

Also y'all ever been to GameStop and I guess some security or loss prevention from a office watches the store he came on the speaker said "we are now watching the store" then asked the dude over the speaker if everything was ok he answered and shook his head said they do it every 2 hours or so lol

Missed out on 4 Switch restocks this week, all because I was at work and missed the notifications ..... *tears*

Edit...nvm spoke too soon.

Last edited:
Yo keep this going, just quote the most recent version and add your friend code that way it stays recent and people can just grab em all without jumping around.

MF Gooze 3621-8979-5682
Nawghtyhare 5542-0415-1429
Bay1591 6094-6199-3510
Joe Billionaire 2921-5370-6039

Cool I'll add y'all in a while playing with my boy the servers aren't that bad sometimes I get communication errors or the other console doesn't respond

Thanks guys, seeing it was region free was also pretty dope, considering I am moving to Japan end of the year. Importing until then seems like an awesome option. 

I will probably skip the bag as I take a backpack/bag everywhere I go these days.

Grabbed kart tonight .. will post my user id when I'm home. This weekend going to be lit
Yo keep this going, just quote the most recent version and add your friend code that way it stays recent and people can just grab em all without jumping around.

MF Gooze 3621-8979-5682
Nawghtyhare 5542-0415-1429
Bay1591 6094-6199-3510
Joe Billionaire 2921-5370-6039
datkidfiasco 8133-2475-9032

Back
Top Bottom