• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Repped!

What do I do with these screws and ancient cores I get

Do I sell them to a scientist or something?

Upgrade your shiek(sp) tablet at the technology lab if you haven't already

Having way too much fun with BOTW, don't think I'll be picking up any games any time soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last one

Am I suppose to be taking pictures of enemies with the camera or something?

I noticed what looks like an empty pokedex :lol:

you could but just delete it right away because your album fills up quick

one benefit of taking pics is that you could use your shiekah slate to put them on a radar later on and that could be helpful when looking for parts to upgrade your gear

as for the ancient screws and gears, after upgrading the shiekah slate, you can save them and use them to purchase some ancient weapons (ancient arrows are op, pretty much disintegrate any enemies that isn't a big boss) or sell them to Kilton for mon currency

you just store it in the compendium right now, then later on once you get to the second tech lab then you get to upgrade it where you take a pic for a hearty durian for example, then you can pick that item on your item so that when you are nearby one then it'll start beeping

there are also some quests that require you to take pics of some things

but if you are also one of those completionists, then you'd likely want to complete your album compendium and that requires taking a pic of everything including weapons/shields/bows

I'm told that you can DL Mario Kart 8 from japan's e-shop now, a day ahead of release. Anyone have any idea how to go about doing this?

Just read the whole thing. Real tears
roll.gif
Awful...A lot of ***ing went on in that thread.

Pre-ordered as well

Friend code (stupid btw): SW-6094-6199-3510

Last edited:
In BOTW I beat the Goron beast

Now whenever I block with my shield some red aura comes up instead

Am I suppose to save those because I only got 3

Or is there a way to remove it?

That is the last beast I haven't beaten but I believe someone here said it can be deactivated on the menu settings or something and then just reactivate it when you need it for a big boss or big battle.

I have the same issue with the other power you get, you are kind of forced to use it even when you don't want to, I really would prefer to save it too.

In BOTW I beat the Goron beast

Now whenever I block with my shield some red aura comes up instead

Am I suppose to save those because I only got 3

Or is there a way to remove it?
Personally I think  there's no need or point to try and save it

Goron's protection is really good for when you're fighting stronger enemies and especially if you haven't gotten any stronger shields yet

If you use all 3 it just recharges after 10 minutes of gameplay I believe so it's not like you're without it for very long

oh yeah recharges but I do wish it doesn't wait till all 3 are used before it starts charging

Friend code sw-2921-5370-6039

I used a bowser and silver mario amiibo cool you only have to use it once

Last edited:
I need to go pick up my MK 8 reserve from Gamestop sometime today. No rush, but I still can't wait to play this game.

Back
Top Bottom