• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a Wii U yesterday. What are the must have games for it?

Got mine a few months ago and went ham on 30 games, the games catalog is underrated

In addition to the games others mentioned, check out Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade Chronicles, Pikmin 3, new super Mario Bros U, hyrule warriors, ducktales remastered

Got mine a few months ago and went ham on 30 games, the games catalog is underrated

In addition to the games others mentioned, check out Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade Chronicles, Pikmin 3, new super Mario Bros U, hyrule warriors, ducktales remastered
Is there a Wii Sports for it? Also would you recommend Nintendo Land? I've seen it for really cheap at Gamestops.

Is there a Wii Sports for it? Also would you recommend Nintendo Land? I've seen it for really cheap at Gamestops.

I play WiiSports and Wii Sports Resort on my Wii U, the Wii U sports club game is hard to find and too expensive

Nintendoland came with my refurbished console from the Nintendo site, it has some fun little games

BOTW ain't touching ALTP or OOT.. or MM for that matter, it's still fantastic though and I look forward to playing it again soon.

laugh.gif
 yeah... that was sarcasm bro. I hated climbing more than anything in that game.

8bitdo released a firmware update that allows compatibility with the switch. :smokin
The only way to play street fighter 2. Game is super fun and the updated graphics are cool but the old school 16 bit look is classic. Definitly not worth $40 but nostalgia made me bite. Don't regret it.
Anybody beem playing arms?

I feel like there's only a handful of video games that could even be considered "rare" so it's kind of hard to measure 

its what it means to somebody I'd consider gold cart 64 zelda rare any old great games in good condition like the art on the cart id consider rare

Back
Top Bottom