Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
I can't front, ure type nice. finally some comp after having to wash nawtyhare constantly

Smash Bros. Switch rumor heats up with supposed screenshots leak

One game heavily rumored for Switch ever since the system’s reveal is Smash Bros. Early speculation suggested that Nintendo would eventually bring out something that mixes the Wii U and 3DS versions together into one ultimate package. With Nintendo’s big E3 presentation just two weeks away, the Smash Bros. Switch rumor is back in the news.

Unconfirmed screenshots from Smash Bros. on Switch are beginning to spread like wildfire online. The images appear to originate from 4Chan. Although anyone can post on the site under anonymity – making some rumors dubious – reports have panned out correctly from time to time in the past. In fact, before Nintendo’s Switch unveiling in January, someone accurately leaked the full slate of titles that appeared at hands-on events.

A first glance at the Smash Bros. screenshots would lead us to believe that they’re the real deal, or at least that someone put in a lot of effort here. But you know what people say these days: anyone can create a fake leak. Switch will undoubtedly receive a Smash Bros. game at some point, though we definitely can’t say that these images can be trusted. If they are true, we’re looking at some new content like Target Smash and improved visuals in the 3DS stages.

pics in link: http://nintendoeverything.com/smash-bros-switch-rumor-heats-up-with-supposed-screenshots-leak/

:evil:
ready to give beatdowns
hope it releases SOON

Japanese retailer lists arcade stick for Switch with Pokken Tournament reference, then pulls it

Rumors about the possibility of Pokken Tournament on Switch have begun due to a Japanese retailer listing. Sinobi listed a new arcade stick for the console, which mentioned that it can be used in fighting games such as Pokken. It has since been removed.

It goes without saying that this should not be treated of any sort of confirmation that Pokken Tournament is coming to Switch. That being said, the news is very interesting and gives some hope about a potential port or new Pokken title on the system.

I don't know where Sonic Mania falls in the Sonic timeline. Do the Sonic games even have a timeline? 
laugh.gif

I don't know how true this is
Supposedly smash for the switch is coming
Gonna included everything from Wii U and 3ds version
PLUS
a few other things
PLUS
Includes a Downloadable vc of melee
Don't think it's true honestly
Nintendo don't give free games away at all :lol:
But this is a rumor supposedly

sonic adventure 2????
was trash
so was sonic adventure
nostalgia would make u think otherwise
but in hindsight so damn trash
having to play as big the cat
mean.gif
Obviously a lot of this is bias but Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 are my favorite video games of all time and bias aside I think they're both hands down gaming classics

sonic adventure 2????

was trash

so was sonic adventure

nostalgia would make u think otherwise

but in hindsight so damn trash

having to play as big the cat :smh:

Obviously a lot of this is bias but Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 are my favorite video games of all time and bias aside I think they're both hands down gaming classics
yeah its bias
first being sonic
that play through is pretty good
can be tedious but eh its good
then tails is ok
then when i play that damn robot who just locks on and shots everything
then amy wack self
then big the cat
:smh: age is just utter trash
tried to be like mario 64 and failed
mind u it did SOME stuff right
but did a lot wrong
:smh: @me for beating sonic story the first time i played in one sitting
with no vmu memory card
i was heated
then realizing id have to play as the other characters to get the TRUE ending

Last edited:
Bias or not to say they were both trash is def an exaggeration 
laugh.gif

They're both the best 3D Sonic games to date in my opinion and both received great critical reception upon the release 

Last edited:
I was never a huge fan of Sonic Adventure but SA2 was amazing, Id play that over Mario 64 anyday... I like Sunshine and Galaxy way more than M64, good game and revolutionary for the franchise but I was never just super into it, even when it dropped. Honestly I think M64 is my least favorite Mario game (not counting stuff like Mario is missing or Mario Paint)

Bias or not to say they were both trash is def an exaggeration :lol:

They're both the best 3D Sonic games to date in my opinion and both received great critical reception upon the release 
He keeps calling both trash but is only mentioning stuff from the first SA. SA2 was and is still flames. That chao garden :smokin

Last edited:
Yup Chao garden and that last level where you played as all the characters were great. Sonic racing franchise was *** :lol:

Yup Chao garden and that last level where you played as all the characters were great. Sonic racing franchise was ***
laugh.gif
Sucks that such a flagship gaming mascot has been in the hands of such incompetent management throughout the years 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom