• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Pokken Tournament had a more extensive character roster or even at least my favorite Pokemon I'd be in but noooooooo 
mean.gif

Why is Pokken Tournament selection so small? Didn't old Pokémon Stadium games have all Pokémon to play?

Getting at least one star on 150cc and Mirror mode for Mario Kart 8 was one of the most frustrating experiences I've ever had 

Last edited:
Getting at least one star on 150cc and Mirror mode for Mario Kart 8 was one of the most frustrating experiences I've ever had 
:lol: I wish I known I had only needed 1 star, I got 3 on all of those thinking thats what I needed for the gold kart. Trying to get 3 stars on 200cc is insane :smh:

laugh.gif
I wish I known I had only needed 1 star, I got 3 on all of those thinking thats what I needed for the gold kart. Trying to get 3 stars on 200cc is insane
mean.gif
I'd probably throw my Wii U out the window trying to do that. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I played Pokken once after I bought it. A month went by and I never picked it up again so I sold it.

Last edited:
Lmao dude who got 3 stars. Next level frustrating.

There were a few times I was stuck trying to get 1 star. It was fun for me tho, that felt like actually "beating the game."

Last edited:
Lmao dude who got 3 stars. Next level frustrating.

There were a few times I was stuck trying to get 1 star. It was fun for me tho, that felt like actually "beating the game."
You got 3 stars on all 200cc races? I am fine with knowing that I will never accomplish that simply because of the new rainbow road :lol: I came in dead last on that track because I just cant stay on the damn course, luckily I was in 1st on the other 3 races so I was able to get a gold trophy and unlock gold Mario.

any of these switch games on the estore good? itching for a new game. lol

Getting 3 stars on 200 took me ages. It's not hard once you get the hang of drift/breaking.

It's just the little gut punching moments, where you get knocked out of 1st at the last second. Then you have to start the entire cup over :smh:

:lol: I wish I known I had only needed 1 star, I got 3 on all of those thinking thats what I needed for the gold kart. Trying to get 3 stars on 200cc is insane :smh:

I did 3 stars in every cup on 200cc no problem.. some of those ghost races are much, much harder

Sometimes I be asking myself why I made it such a big deal to get the Switch at launch

The only 2 games I have are games with a Wii U port which I also own and the only Switch exclusive game I'm looking forward to as of now doesn't come out until December 
laugh.gif

Sometimes I be asking myself why I made it such a big deal to get the Switch at launch

The only 2 games I have are games with a Wii U port which I also own and the only Switch exclusive game I'm looking forward to as of now doesn't come out until December :lol:  

I wanted BOTW ASAP, skipped the Wii, U, and GC, and thought we would have VC by now :smh:

Back
Top Bottom