• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah they may just be making an N64 controller for the Switch VC. Either way I'm excited.

The patents are for nes snes 64 and switch, there's a switch force video I think talking about it's the style of the nes and snes controller that goes on top of the box, so it could be a future 64 classic

What if they don't bring out vc and make these classics instead ?

MAAAANNN we've have N64 VC for the best 3 consoles now

GIVE ME THE GAMECUBE VC ALREADY

Nintendo had the excuse of ignoring a Gamecube VC back in the day due to the Wii's backwards compatibility with the Gamecube controllers, memory cards, and game discs themselves.

Never understood why they never gave Gamecube VC for the Wii-U when VC transferred over there, but yeah......Nintendo has no excuses now.

It's time for them to give us Virtual Console capability to all pre-Wii games (NES to Gamecube), and if they manage to give us a Wii-VC too......then that's a bonus.

Nintendo had the excuse of ignoring a Gamecube VC back in the day due to the Wii's backwards compatibility with the Gamecube controllers, memory cards, and game discs themselves.

Never understood why they never gave Gamecube VC for the Wii-U when VC transferred over there, but yeah......Nintendo has no excuses now.

It's time for them to give us Virtual Console capability to all pre-Wii games (NES to Gamecube), and if they manage to give us a Wii-VC too......then that's a bonus.
They gave us WII VC on the WII U which low-key infuriated me because why would they skip a console like that SMH

They gave us WII VC on the WII U which low-key infuriated me because why would they skip a console like that SMH

Sadly the rationale behind why that one is because the Wii-U still used Wii-motes as controllers alongside that big *** gamepad.

But like I said, Nintendo won't have the same excuse anymore because these joycon controllers can do both Wii's motion control AND have the appropriate analog sticks and buttons to play all the pre-Wii games from NES to Gamecube.

If Nintendo dodges Gamecube again for the upcoming Switch Virtual Console, then Nintendo must str8 up hate the Gamecube era now......despite the Gamecube selling more consoles than the Wii-U.

That's cool I got two different Mario amiibos but I'm sure they will do the same action

Ubisoft is just prepping us early on Amiibos before Super Mario Odyssey comes out.............I'm still praying for a dark horse surprise that a Yoshi amiibo will unlock Yoshi in-game in Mario Odyssey, similar to how Twilight Princess/SSMB Link amiibo unlocks Epona in-game in BOTW.

I would be heated if they skip Gamecube VC or just keep bringing back classics

Good thing I still haven't bought a Switch

VC is what I am waiting for

I'm hopping on Splatoon in about an hour. Got my switch sitting on the desk at work. Joycons in each hand under the table and I'm on the wifi network here.
The switch is legit perfect for me.
my FC is SW-0800-7297-0324 for anyone that wants it
I'm on now

Lets gooo

Attachments

• 1500672593648576523510.jpg
    1500672593648576523510.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • 1500672627016357588882.jpg
    1500672627016357588882.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Back