• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SNES Classic Pre-Orders ARE LIVE ON WALMART.COM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I got the NowInStock email notification literally seconds before I came in this thread AND I jumped on that pre-order REAL QUICK..........**** a reseller, I'm getting my SNES Classic at retail price

davis_nybos6_spts.jpg

Hopefully they don't cancel

COPPED few min ago

feels good but since I was able to cop.. gonna assume its gonna be a massive GR :lol:

It's a Friday night at almost midnight doubt they are getting bombarded with orders. Walmart is a large retailer. Walmart knows how many they getting. The release is 60 days away.

It's a Friday night at almost midnight doubt they are getting bombarded with orders. Walmart is a large retailer. Walmart knows how many they getting. The release is 60 days away.

Considering Comic Con 2017 also let attendees hold the SNES Classic console in their hands for the first time (just holding the console, not playing it), I would agree with you that Walmart most likely got alerted by Nintendo first about the amount of stock they are getting.

I wouldn't be surprised in the next upcoming weeks that more stores will start releasing preorders for these consoles.

Nintendo at Comic Con 2017 basically put everyone on notice about these SNES Classic consoles, and Walmart just happens to be the first major retailer to get their stock numbers in. This isn't over yet, expect Target and Toys R Us to start opening up their preorders in the next coming weeks or so.

And now they are Out of Stock on Walmart.com

For the fellas that was here with us a few minutes ago, WE DID IT..........WE DID IT.

For the fellas that found out late and just entered this thread now to discover them out-of-stock, hang in there.......I expect the next set of preorders to come out in the next few weeks since the SNES Classic Console was introduced to the mass public at Comic Con 2017.

I'm really glad I was able to get 1. I was right on it as soon as I got the notification. TBH, it was pretty easy to cop. I nearly bought another one to sell but was content with just getting mine out the way.

Back
Top Bottom