• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the Mario Luigi 3ds games are sequels to Mario rpg, in Japan they are called Mario rpg 2,3 etc.

2ds bundled with Mario 2 3ds that's cool same price new game as the other one has Mario kart.

That being said.......we follow-up the SNES Classic pre-order announcement WITH THIS

20525309_10211315495456866_2123349088369223494_n.jpg

Ya boi finally got his :nthat:

teach me

The neon was going in and out of stock every couple minutes. After the 4th sold out message. I finally got to my cart and pressed check out. I'll see if they cancel my order. Fingers crossed. If they do. Oh well no sweat.

Grey version was doing the same thing with stock in and out.

The neon was going in and out of stock every couple minutes. After the 4th sold out message. I finally got to my cart and pressed check out. I'll see if they cancel my order. Fingers crossed. If they do. Oh well no sweat.

Grey version was doing the same thing with stock in and out.

If u got confirmation u should b good

God, I thought the NES Classic controller's cord being small was bad..........the USB cable that is used to power the NES Classic itself is even worse in length.

Funny part about this is..........I used on my PC's USB ports to power my NES Classic to play AND it works :lol:

Last edited:
Get on that asap, very underrated game (by people, not critics). Play it multiplayer if you can, it's chaotic but fun as hell.

Oh yea, Champion's Road will break you.
Yeah I'll 2nd this

3D World is great but slept on because no one copped the Wii U

I didn't really like 3D World. I much more prefer the 2D style Mario games to 3D World. Give me 3D Mario in the form of 64, Sunshine, Galaxy or Odyssey or 2D side scrolling Mario.

All this talk about Super Mario 3D World, and this pops into my YouTube notifications today

DASHIE :rofl:

Ok so it's my first ds device I got a bunch of eshop credit with the stock 4gb how much of a hassle is it to upgrade later tomorrow and download and play what I can now ?

Set up a page monitor on all of those. Hopefully I won't have to rely on it and the text alerts from Now In Stock come through :lol:.

I don't even trust in store preorders, had it happen where I preordered something and it was over sold.

There's also dudes on my local offer up with stock of nes classics/switches for months

Spent like 60$ on vc games last night accidentally bought pokemon yellow in Spanish lol

Back
Top Bottom