• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish we had that site for Jordan releases.........although, a "nowinstock" for Jordan releases could be a deadly hazard to us all :lol:

BTW babyjs23 babyjs23 , did you get your NES Classic from ThinkGeek yet?

I'm not sure yet.

I put my bros shipping addy since he wanted the puzzle and piranha plant puppet

I'm not sure yet.

I put my bros shipping addy since he wanted the puzzle and piranha plant puppet

Well, you did put your email information when you ordered it, right?

Because 2 days after my order was confirmed, ThinkGeek e-mailed me my UPS shipping information and tracking link.

You should have gotten one too if you entered your email in (at least to check if your brother finally got the package)

I used his email. I'll have to call him and see.

He probably hasn't gotten it yet, though.

IMG_6155.jpg

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/klrq/?pfm=HP_TopCMD_klrq

Their Gamestop bundles aren't any better............people are better off taking their chances checking their local Best Buy/Walmart/Target/Toys R Us at least once a day for Switch stock.

If not once a day, at least every Thursday thru Sunday (which is when most shipments come in for new stock)

Arms did nothing for me from the outside looking in, and Nintendo cut its legs out from under it a week and a half ago

Walmart had the switch (both colors) available off and on for last 24 hours at retail.

Mine still pending so I think I'm good. Now need to find the splatoon colored joy con for retail.

I was at GameStop buying Mario maker 3ds and I noticed a sign by the register that they are giving away 100 nes classics this month by texting a number I didn't snap a pic tho just fyi

There's a bunch of nes classics out there somewhere, especially for them to be giving away 100...hype did this

Man I get so salty with all this NES news. I just want my SNES classic so I can be done with this until the 64 :lol:

I was at GameStop buying Mario maker 3ds and I noticed a sign by the register that they are giving away 100 nes classics this month by texting a number I didn't snap a pic tho just fyi

There's a bunch of nes classics out there somewhere, especially for them to be giving away 100...hype did this

A select bunch of people received emails from Gamestop about it (I wasn't one of them)

But yeah, NES Classic supply is being hoarded somewhere and it appears Amazon & Gamestop got access to this "secret stash" of hidden NES Classics.

Man I get so salty with all this NES news. I just want my SNES classic so I can be done with this until the 64 :lol:

You stop that talk about a N64 mini..........I just found my N64 console already, I don't need this BS after the SNES Classics are done.

WE JUST NEED OUR VIRTUAL CONSOLE ON THE SWITCH ALREADY

Last edited by a moderator:
If Nintendo continues the classic system series after the SNES I guarantee it won't be the N64 nor do I think they'll ever put one out

Most logical next in line seems like a Game Boy Color classic

If they did ever pump out an N64 Classic it'd break over $100 easy

Damn, man

pretty much out on 2K for the Switch all together if the physical isn't out on launch day :smh:

Never considered 2k on the switch to begin with. It'll be my usual Black Friday purchase for my xboxone.

Actually I take that back

I'm going to wait to see more gameplay on it but if the Switch version looks identical to the PS4 & Xbox versions (which they've said it will) then regardless if the physical version comes out, as soon as it does I'll dump my PS4 copy in favor of the Switch version strictly for the portability aspect of it

Back
Top Bottom