• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Random thought. Why doesn't the Switch have a YouTube app ? I think I've been spoiled by it being available on other systems, and figured it was pretty much standard now.

Yall want that YouTube app? Its time to start pulling on on YouTube's social media accounts and start flooding their DMs to give Nintendo Switch support

Give me VC before apps. Also a SNES preorder :lol:

Speaking of VC, I wonder what the hell Nintendo is going to do for all the people that bought both NES Classic and SNES Classic consoles along with their Nintendo Switch..........they've gotta give some "discounted incentive" to those people that own all 3 consoles to buy their games AGAIN for the Switch's VC.

I mean, I'm assuming they'll be giving "discounted incentives" to the people that have bought VC games from the Wii-U/Wii.

Yall want that YouTube app? Its time to start pulling on on YouTube's social media accounts and start flooding their DMs to give Nintendo Switch support

Speaking of VC, I wonder what the hell Nintendo is going to do for all the people that bought both NES Classic and SNES Classic consoles along with their Nintendo Switch..........they've gotta give some "discounted incentive" to those people that own all 3 consoles to buy their games AGAIN for the Switch's VC.

I mean, I'm assuming they'll be giving "discounted incentives" to the people that have bought VC games from the Wii-U/Wii.

I doubt they give anything other than discounts for VC games you already own, if they make you buy them again

Thinking about that even more, I think Nintendo should used a re-launched Switch Virtual Console to offer a "Classics" package for all the people that COULD NOT GET A NES CLASSIC AND/OR SNES CLASSIC.

Like they should offer a limited time "30 game NES Classic digital bundle" and/or a limited time "21 game SNES Classic digital bundle (with Star Fox 2 included of course)" on the Switch Virtual Console on their initial launch next year.........to give all those people a chance that "took Ls" on the release of those 2 Classic consoles to play those games that owners of the NES Classic and SNES Classics get to enjoy already.

Thinking about that even more, I think Nintendo should used a re-launched Switch Virtual Console to offer a "Classics" package for all the people that COULD NOT GET A NES CLASSIC AND/OR SNES CLASSIC.

Like they should offer a limited time "30 game NES Classic digital bundle" and/or a limited time "21 game SNES Classic digital bundle (with Star Fox 2 included of course)" on the Switch Virtual Console on their initial launch next year.........to give all those people a chance that "took Ls" on the release of those 2 Classic consoles to play those games that owners of the NES Classic and SNES Classics get to enjoy already.

This would be the best option, and if they announced it I honestly wouldn't even bother with the Classics then, but they'll argue it would undermine their sales, like they actually made enough for that to matter anyway.

This would be the best option, and if they announced it I honestly wouldn't even bother with the Classics then, but they'll argue it would undermine their sales, like they actually made enough for that to matter anyway.

I think that's why they're delaying any potential Virtual Console announcement for the Switch..........they're gonna keep this **** silent until they "discontinue" SNES Classic mini console production, then announce it sometime in the middle of January next year that the Switch is getting VC, with Classic digital packages of all the games that were on the "limited Classic mini consoles" that made people sacrifice an arm and body organ to find.

We know the Nintendo trick........they love to play with hype, they no different than Nike/Jordan Brand.

Nah Nintendo is smart. They know only a small percentage of people have the NES anyway and the same will be for the SNES so why would they let that small fraction of people dictate a price point?

They're not trying to sell these games to people who already have NES & SNES classics

And any sort of "digital bundle" is just counter productive too. NO ONE is buying the Classic Edition consoles to play the old games, everyone including myself is copping just because of the aesthetic. If these consoles didn't look 100% identical to the real deal no one would be buying these

If people are itching to play these classic games that bad then they don't care if its on a NES/SNES Classic or not. They'll buy the VC regardless

I haven't touched my NES Classic in months and pretty much have it at this point as a collectors piece

I haven't touched my NES Classic in months and pretty much have it at this point as a collectors piece

Sad irony is, I've only played my NES Classic at least once or twice when I got it 3 weeks ago (I do want to make an effort to try to play with it more, especially Super Mario Bros. 3 and the original Legend of Zelda).

You're kinda right on that one........that **** does look like as a dope small display figure next to my PC and gaming consoles.

That being said, I will not say the same thing about my SNES Classic.
The moment I get my SNES Classic, it will be played..........a hell of a lot. Super Mario RPG especially, that **** will be played from beginning to end no matter what.

Yeah no doubt the SNES Classic will get more hours than my NES ever has or will :lol:

It's gonna be hard to sort out my gaming hours this holidays.

I've got Mario + Rabbids next week, then Destiny 2 (you know this gonna need a lot of gameplay) along with the SNES Classic mini console next month, then Super Mario Odyssey in October. On top of that, I've got work and my new internship for my final semester of my certification program for school.

Oh boi

I hope all vc connects to 1 account I already spent $60 on vc games for 3ds I would love to also play them on my switch (tv mode)

Mario tennis keeps me entertained and if I'm waiting or some quick action some super mario world

Nintendo games on my radar the rest of the year are Mario Rabbids, Odyssey, Sonic Forces, Xenoverse 2 for Switch, and MAYBE 2K18 depending on how gameplay looks

The SNES mini thread be sleep, I just posted this same video there too

Good luck to those fellas in that thread as well

Hopefully that stock website is swift with the text message alerts

You've prolly got some good data plan on your phone to be depending on the text message alerts, 'cuz online preorders off of there gonna be a mad house when competing with whatever bots were created for this release

Back
Top Bottom