• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm gonna wait until they release a patch that addresses one of the glitches for the Switch version of Sonic Mania before I pay $20 to play it.

I'm loving what I'm seeing though from this new Sonic, but one of the glitches I heard about the Switch version of Sonic Mania is enough to make me wait another day to buy the game.

Last edited:
I coulda sworn those sonic games on DC were universally panned :lol: I wouldn't know though. DC is the one system that got away. I had 2 N64s (house got robbed for the first one) and a PS2, so I definitely couldn't get my mom to bite on the DC :smh:

I'm gonna wait until they release a patch that addresses one of the glitches for the Switch version of Sonic Mania before I pay $20 to play it.

I'm loving what I'm seeing though from this new Sonic, but one of the glitches I heard about the Switch version of Sonic Mania is enough to make me wait another day to buy the game.

bruh i aint experienced none of that
just pay the 20
its worth it trust me

:sick:

:lol: Nah I dunno, just couldn't get with those games. My cuz had the Dreamcast and I think I was just too into NBA & NFL 2k and Soul Calibur to give a ish about Sonic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
moss was GODLY in 2k
catching every damn thing
so was AI in nba2k
damn them were the days

The only thing there is is maybe a 2 second delay between you hitting the home button and it actually taking you home dawg

Sounds like you looking for a reason not to play it :lol:

moss was GODLY in 2k
catching every damn thing
so was AI in nba2k
damn them were the days

Mannnn don't even remind me bout Moss. My cuz would only pick the Vikings, that ban :lol:

Makes me wonder tho, who u think was more godly in video games, Vick or Moss? I'd say Vick, dude could drop back 20 yards n throw bombs while backpedaling or avoid the sack wit sum Barry Sanders type jukes n take it to the end zone.

Mannnn don't even remind me bout Moss. My cuz would only pick the Vikings, that ban :lol:

Makes me wonder tho, who u think was more godly in video games, Vick or Moss? I'd say Vick, dude could drop back 20 yards n throw bombs while backpedaling or avoid the sack wit sum Barry Sanders type jukes n take it to the end zone.
Moss
But Vick not to far behind
BUT
mcnabb was a beast in madden 04 too
Plus his defense and receivers were better

Just beat DK Tropical Freeze :smokin

Best moment for me was how awesome it felt playing this level. It wasn't difficult but just had such brilliant vibes, like Kung Fu Panda x Lion King :lol:

Most difficult part was those 3 monkeys.

Love what Retro Studios did with this and DKC Returns. Maybe I'll give Jungle Beat a shot one day since I have it on Wii. I've beaten the first 3 also, but never completed DK64 either.

So apparently I'm not the only person that ever got stuck on DK64 back in the day because of getting stuck on the arcade part.

I was looking into getting a save state to go back into it as an adult, but apparently it isn't compatible with save states and would take about 30 hours to get up to to the part I got stuck on as a kid. Guess it's going to just be a game I never beat :ohwell:

I need a case for my Switch what cases are you guys rocking with?

I'm an unfortunate Mario fanboy, so I got this case even before Odyssey comes out in October.............it was literally standing in front of me when I first bought my Switch with MK8 Deluxe, like it was calling for me or something.

307755_440x350.jpg

So apparently I'm not the only person that ever got stuck on DK64 back in the day because of getting stuck on the arcade part.

I was looking into getting a save state to go back into it as an adult, but apparently it isn't compatible with save states and would take about 30 hours to get up to to the part I got stuck on as a kid. Guess it's going to just be a game I never beat :ohwell:
What do you mean? I actually beat the game on an N64 recently and was able to continue saves.

At first beating Donkey Kong Arcade was difficult, but you get the hang of it after dying so many times :lol:
Jetpac is easy though

What do you mean? I actually beat the game on an N64 recently and was able to continue saves.

At first beating Donkey Kong Arcade was difficult, but you get the hang of it after dying so many times :lol:
Jetpac is easy though

Meant to download a save online for an emu so I can pick up where I left off on the arcade part right before K. Rool

That's dope though that you completed it. Congrats :smokin

I'd like to go back since I'm positive I'd be able to beat it now as a veteran gamer.

How does the game hold up today?

I was stuck on that part as well. :rofl:Had that game since release and finished it for the first time last year. I really hope the next DK is a 3d adventure and not another 2d platformer. I miss RARE man.:ohwell:

Meant to download a save online for an emu so I can pick up where I left off on the arcade part right before K. Rool

That's dope though that you completed it. Congrats :smokin

I'd like to go back since I'm positive I'd be able to beat it now as a veteran gamer.

How does the game hold up today?
It definitely holds up today IMO. Classic game. I second that I miss Rare.

Back
Top Bottom