• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just copped a Switch finally on Amazon for regular price. Shout out to bigjny88 for the email notification tips

Last edited:
Just copped a Switch finally on Amazon for regular price. Shout out to bigny for the email notification tips

giphy.gif

(Yes, I intentionally used Hilary Duff to reply back.......I got you Duff bois as well lol)

giphy.gif

(Yes, I intentionally used Hilary Duff to reply back.......I got you Duff bois as well lol)
:lol: :smokin Hilary was teenage bae tho

First three games I should cop??
BOTW, MK, Sonic Mania

Since I have zero time, I'm passing my WiiU back over to my nephew. I've held on to it for a year since I moved out and it's been collecting dust..smh. At least I'll be able to play on a Switch during work breaks, out the house, or plane rides (traveling the next two weeks)

First three games I should cop??
BOTW, MK, Sonic Mania

Since I have zero time, I'm passing my WiiU back over to my nephew. I've held on to it for a year since I moved out and it's been collecting dust..smh. At least I'll be able to play on a Switch during work breaks, out the house, or plane rides (traveling the next two weeks)

BOTW is a great game to play during lunch breaks.....it is definitely the perfect game to get the overall Switch experience from a solo perspective. MK8 DX, it is great for the multiplayer aspect of the Switch experience.

But yeah, those are definitely a good list of 3 games you should cop first. Sonic is only $20, so it'll definitely be a solid value buy as well (I'm not a hardcore Sonic fan, so I ain't in a hurry to cop Sonic yet.....but that $20 price tag is good enough for a later cop).

Finished Pikmin 3. Fun game, beautiful design. The last boss was hard af though. Been a while since I've played a game with a very difficult last level.

Now that we are in "late August," these SNES Classic preorders got me so paranoid...........I've just activated the "text alert" feature of nowinstock.net for text notifications for a SNES Classic preorder.

Nintendo gonna have me sweating every night for the remainder of August until the preorders are finally up :smh:

They should do a remake 3DS or Switch collection of all Pokemon games to date. That will allow me to catch up :lol:

Oh look, a non-sports EA game is coming to the Switch (its multiplat, but I'm not gonna post this on the other threads just 'cuz the other gaming threads have enough EA content)

Random thought. Why doesn't the Switch have a YouTube app ? I think I've been spoiled by it being available on other systems, and figured it was pretty much standard now.

It's not a deal breaker though. I brought it to play games and that's what it does.

Random thought. Why doesn't the Switch have a YouTube app ? I think I've been spoiled by it being available on other systems, and figured it was pretty much standard now.

It's not a deal breaker though. I brought it to play games and that's what it does.
Switch doesn't have any 3rd party apps yet but Nintendo has made it very clear that they're working on getting done ASAP

Back
Top Bottom