• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So Target will not let you B2G1 for pre-orders but as long as BB price matches then you can use the B2G1 free?

Sorry if that is confusing, just trying to make sure I understand.
I buy most of my games through BB. Im not sure if either one will do it but I do know know if a person is knowledgeable about the store then you could just pay for the game in full(pre-order) at either store. I just hear a lot people in the thread talk about target not letting them buy pre order games(with the deal). 

You could probably  just look thru the link I posted from cheaperassgamer and see what people are saying on there. I'm sure someone asked the question on there.

Rumor: Voice actor suggests Raiden appearance in the new Smash Bros.

I’m only going to mention this in passing – at least for now – since this may be a misunderstanding or plain confusion. But as the title reads, there’s talk of Raiden playing some sort of role in the new Smash Bros.
When asked in a recent interview about a franchise he’d like to appear in, voice actor Reuben Langdon said:
Let me think about that. Well the Metal Gear series is always coming in and out of my ‘field’. We have put bids out on it a couple of times. Raiden was always a character that I had wanted to play. I did end up playing him on Super Smash Bros; so I did end up playing him eventually. NOT to the extent that he is in the other games.
Langdon’s comments have led to speculation that Raiden will be in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. That doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll be playable though, nor does it exactly confirm Snake’s appearance. I’d personally advise taking all of this with a grain of salt until we have some sort of clarification.

NEW ITEMS, CHARACTERS AND TRACKS MAKE FOR HEAD-OVER-HEELS FUN IN MARIO KART 8
APRIL 3, 2014

Nintendo today revealed new information about Mario Kart 8, the latest installment in the fan-favorite racing series launching exclusively for the Wii U console on May 30 in stores and in the Nintendo eShop. For the first time in HD, Mario Kart 8 introduces original track designs that highlight the game’s new anti-gravity feature, which allows players to race upside down or up vertical surfaces. Racers will also enjoy a variety of series-favorite features, including the return of 12-player online competitive play, four-player local multiplayer, hang gliders, underwater racing and motorbikes.

New features in Mario Kart 8 include:

Spin Boost: While racing upside down or on walls, players can bump into other racers or certain track obstacles to get a speed boost. The Spin Boost fundamentally redefines the way that players compete, and makes anti-gravity racing even more exhilarating.
Returning Characters: In Mario Kart 8, players can race with returning characters Metal Mario, Lakitu and Shy Guy. These newly revealed returning characters join a host of previously announced favorites, including all seven of Bowser’s Koopalings, who are playable for the first time in video game history.
New Items: Two new items join the fray in Mario Kart 8. First, the Piranha Plant attaches to the front of the player’s kart and chomps at other characters, banana peels on the track or even shells thrown by other characters. Each time the Piranha Plant lunges forward to bite, the player receives a brief boost of speed. The second new item is the Boomerang Flower. After acquiring it, racers can throw a Boomerang at opponents to stun them, and its arc allows players to strike multiple opponents with a single toss. The Boomerang can be thrown three times – forward or backward.
New Courses: Remixed classic courses make a return in Mario Kart 8, with favorites such as Moo Moo Meadows from Mario Kart Wii, Toad’s Turnpike from Mario Kart 64 and Donut Plains from Super Mario Kart, among others. The graphics and layout of these courses have been redesigned and re-imagined. For example, Toad’s Turnpike now allows players to drive up certain walls in anti-gravity mode. Mario Kart 8 will include 16 new courses and 16 remixed classic courses.
Live Recorded Music: For the first time in the Mario Kart series, select courses in Mario Kart 8 feature music recorded by live performers.
Control Scheme: Mario Kart 8 will support a variety of control schemes, including the Wii U GamePad, the Wii U Pro Controller, the Wii Wheel and the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. The game can also be played in off-TV mode using just the Wii U GamePad.

Super Smash Bros. Direct announced for Tuesday

Update: North American Nintendo Direct page can be found here http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/04-08-2014/ while the Japanese page is here.
A Super Smash Bros. Direct will be streamed on Tuesday, Nintendo announced today.
The company shared the news on Twitter, writing:

so on tuesday this is where to go

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/04-08-2014/

Last edited:
He was the ninja character you get in Earthbound, I think he was the last guy you actually get
i see
is earthbound really dope as people say or is it just the usual hype
i can say that earthbound 3 kinda looked dope before they cancelled it

I played it when I was really young (age 6-9, can't remember exactly) but even at a young age I can remember quite a lot from it and i can say it was a great experience then. I would put EarthBound up there with LTTP and FF III aka FF 6. If you have a love for old classic JRPGs then you'll love it if not then you'll say its way hyped. I am eventually going to cop on my Wii U it's definitely worth the $20 or however much they're charging

i see
is earthbound really dope as people say or is it just the usual hype
i can say that earthbound 3 kinda looked dope before they cancelled it
I believe the hype and I never played the game. Plan to play it one day.....may just download the ROM to my phone.

Mario Kart is looking like it's going to be the truth.
i hope diddy kong or bowser jr is back
i used to do damage with them in mk wii
bruh i cant wait till release day
hopefully i can make like a NT community and we can get our nt race tournament going
12 player online race with $5 per participant and winner gets the pot :pimp: :pimp:

I read an article about the possibility of bringing back dual racers, made me remember how much I miss Double Dash

i hope diddy kong or bowser jr is back
i used to do damage with them in mk wii
bruh i cant wait till release day
hopefully i can make like a NT community and we can get our nt race tournament going
12 player online race with $5 per participant and winner gets the pot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yea I was just about to say we should have a NT tournament. I'm down
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom