• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude out here straight lying :rofl:

This is from right now

:lol::lol::lol:

F5518A7F-84FF-4530-9AA4-5D3A3F5ECD81.jpeg

Picking up skyrim amd pokemon in a couple hours. Might leave work early today, or just play skyrim at work. The switch man :pimp:

I’m on the way to get Skyrim and also bought rocket league last night it’s a blast, the online party features is exactly something splatoon 2 needs, also start vacation today !

NBA 2K18 is now $41.99 in the eShop! Will be $29.99 on Black Friday at a couple retailers if you'd rather have a physical copy

I don’t think it is gonna be on sale small print on the ones I’ve checked either say (also for Xbox one) or (PS4) and the switch gets its own page

41 isn’t bad tho for the e shop

41 isn’t bad tho for the e shop

All of the recent online SALES for these games have been disappointing...........the PSN Store has a pre-Black Friday sale right now where NBA 2K18 is at $38.

Cheaper than the Nintendo eShop's $41, but still......I'd rather wait until Black Friday to buy the cheaper physical sale version at that point than drop close to $40 for NBA 2K18.

Physical BF sale $27, $29 > Digital BF sale $38, $41

But hey, if your a "digital all the way" fella.......that's your money.

Last edited:
all digital when it comes to my switch
even hopped on that 128gb micro sd card that was posted a few pages back
yolo

I bought 2k digital for numerous reasons
1. Didnt wanna wait on physical
2. Physical copy only saved around 6GB of storage ( I think)
3. Sports games have no resale value so no point in trying to resell later
4. Wanted to support 3rd party so we would continue to get same day ports
probably wont buy another 2k at launch tho, the bugs and lost save data is enough to make me wait a couple weeks for patches

I bought 2k digital for numerous reasons
1. Didnt wanna wait on physical
2. Physical copy only saved around 6GB of storage ( I think)
3. Sports games have no resale value so no point in trying to resell later
4. Wanted to support 3rd party so we would continue to get same day ports
probably wont buy another 2k at launch tho, the bugs and lost save data is enough to make me wait a couple weeks for patches

That is correct, but MOST MODERN SPORTS GAMES don't have replayable value past 1 year. People end up trading in last year's edition of a sports game to help offset the cost of the new sports game, which is the true value of a physical copy of the sports game at the moment.

Unless you want to depend on fan-made/community-made roster updates for the rest of your life, the best way to get officially updated roster updates for games like NBA 2K is to change the game out EVERY YEAR.......so you can get the officially approved roster updates for the new sports season of that particular game.

However, I am speaking from the perspective of a sports gamer that plays sports video games from a "simulation perspective." If you could careless about the "real life simulation aspects" of sports games, then go ahead and do you.

Personally, I would never keep a modern sports game around for more than 2 years IF I must.........especially since the game developers cut off online support (shutting down the online servers) for the previous year's game after 2 years anyway.

This is why I never go digital for a sports game after 2 years as well, you'll be wasting money in the long-term by keeping a digital game on your console that no longer has online support after 2 years.

Now here we go.........here's another game I'm targeting in the near future (I know its on PS4/Xbox 1 also, but I feel the Switch more than does the job for this game than those 2 big behemoths)

After playing Doom on the tv for the first time I can see the argument where switch is far far inferior to other systems. Handheld only for me. Same as Skyrim.

Back
Top Bottom