• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nintendo to show what’s to come for Splatoon 2 in new video several hours from now
Posted on November 20, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Nintendo will be posting a new Splatoon 2 video several hours from now that will showcase what’s to come for the Switch shooter, the company has teased.

The video should go live at the following times:

– 6 AM PT
– 9 AM ET
– 2 PM in the UK
– 3 PM in Europe

Nintendo has previously teased that a new Splatoon 2 update is planned for this month. Since a video will be released, perhaps it will be fairly substantial.

Note that this will be a standard video (meaning about 90 seconds long), and not a Nintendo Direct. We’ll post it on the site as soon as it’s live.

Source

haven't even got to odyssey yet. Been playing nothing but BOTW since i got my switch. Probably not even going to beat the game, but can't stop just running around.

probably been asked a million times before, but any black friday deals on the switch console?
still figuring out if i should get the ps4 at 199 or switch.

probably been asked a million times before, but any black friday deals on the switch console?
still figuring out if i should get the ps4 at 199 or switch.

Get a PS4 man for $189 if you have just a 1080P tv. If you have 4K HDR TV get the PS4 Pro for $350 if your budget can afford it.

The Switch isn't going to see even a $50 price cut for awhile and probably not until Black Friday & Holiday season 2018. Main reason is the success Nintendo is having with it right now with it being #1 in hardware console sales for at least the past 3 months now. Microsoft is hardly going to make a dent in the industry with X1X because even if it's the most powerful console right now it still lacks the exclusive games that the Switch & PS4 have in their libraries compared to what Microsoft is putting out.

Heck right now the amount of dope PS4 exclusive games alone that you can cop in the $10 to $30 range is just ridiculous right now with : Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Ratchet & Clank, The Last Of Us. If you aren't into those games there are plenty of dope third party games you can find in the under $30 range like Final Fantasy XV for $15, NBA 2K18 for $27. The list goes on and on.Meanwhile the Switch's main sellers right now Mario Odyssey, Zelda Botw, Mario Party 8 Delxue, Skyrim, Doom all will be retail $59.99 and no Black Friday deals.

Last edited:
nope no discounts on switch anywhere
nintendo not playin

Nintendo is being greedy right now and riding their success. Which doesn't surprise me since Wii U sold so horribly last time around and Nintendo as a company credit rating got lowered before the Switch released this spring because nobody knew a lot of details of it before the release and they thought Switch was going to not sell again like the Wii U.

Nintendo is being greedy right now and riding their success. Which doesn't surprise me since Wii U sold so horribly last time around and Nintendo as a company credit rating got lowered before the Switch released this spring because nobody knew a lot of details of it before the release and they thought Switch was going to not sell again like the Wii U.
being greedy???
bruh this is the switches first holiday on the market
how are they being greedy
because they aint giving no discounts

Switch is worth the 300$ (Once you buy at least 2 good games and some accessories) I can see it being two holidays before an actual Black Friday price drop, maybe they bundle it with a gift card or something but it’s been 5 years to get the PS4 to 199.99 as a sale

I see a dock revision before I see them update the switch...the dock is really my main reason I don’t play tv mode as much due to the fact that it’s warped and scratches my switch, it just doesn’t “drop in” like it was meant...but recently playing Skyrim and rocket league they just look significantly better tv mode

^ Yeah my dock is a bit jacked up too. I've had a tempered glass screen protector on since launch and there are some big time scratches on the bottom corners of it so thankfully I put that on before I played.

I can find the purple coins on my own, but some of the moons were not self explanatory. Had to youtube a few.

Considering how plentiful coins are (and I do mean plentiful, good lord), I co-sign with kdslittlebro kdslittlebro on suckering into the "Hustlin Toad" for Power Moon Hints by giving up 50 coins per hint.

Although that Toad only gives 50 coins for "non-post game" moons, the post-game moons that you get via that "Moon Rock" already automatically give you hints of their location.

Only thing I'm still playing Mario Odyssey for is the N64 Metal Mario suit

Good thing they made it so far outta sight or else I would've been tapped out on it already :lol:

Only thing I'm still playing Mario Odyssey for is the N64 Metal Mario suit

I already have it :tongue:

I'm working on that "Invisible Cap" now by training my "jump stunts" to do the Darker Side of the Moon level (yes I understand it's not that hard, but there is still mechanics and **** I haven't had time to practice for throughout the game that are part of the level).

I already have it :tongue:

I'm working on that "Invisible Cap" now by training my "jump stunts" to do the Darker Side of the Moon level (yes I understand it's not that hard, but there is still mechanics and **** I haven't had time to practice for throughout the game that are part of the level).

You tryna skip, or run it legit?

You tryna skip, or run it legit?

Both......I've actually did a couple of runs of "Darker Side of the Moon" already. The damn "lava pool hopping" still gets me :smh:

But yeah, I'm trying to learn some of the "speed run techniques" for this level as well. I was still shocked at how many things you can skip in the final level by manipulating a "cappy throw" alone.

I'm considering starting a 2nd file for Odyssey where I'm just re-doing the entire main story and endgame using mostly "cappy jump stunts" INSTEAD of doing it the "legit way" as intended.

The jump stunts with Cappy just make the game way more fun to play than the typical "easy way" that the game was intended to play as.

Both......I've actually did a couple of runs of "Darker Side of the Moon" already. The damn "lava pool hopping" still gets me :smh:

But yeah, I'm trying to learn some of the "speed run techniques" for this level as well. I was still shocked at how many things you can skip in the final level by manipulating a "cappy throw" alone.

I'm considering starting a 2nd file for Odyssey where I'm just re-doing the entire main story and endgame using mostly "cappy jump stunts" INSTEAD of doing it the "legit way" as intended.

The jump stunts with Cappy just make the game way more fun to play than the typical "easy way" that the game was intended to play as.

You talking about the forks? Yea I'm having fun just ****in around with the jumps and whatnot figuring out where I can get faster

You talking about the forks? Yea I'm having fun just ****in around with the jumps and whatnot figuring out where I can get faster

Not just the forks, there is more I've heard :evil:

But seriously though, challenging myself at how far I can jump and how high I can jump has made this game really fun for me.

Way better than spending every 10 minutes climbing for the next unlocked shrine in BOTW :lol:

BTW, there is a **** ton of hype online right now (as of this post) over the new Animal Crossing mobile game.

Like "Wii launch-level hype" over the new Animal Crossing mobile game.........I didn't know that many people gave a damn over a mobile Animal Crossing game, I thought it was just Nintendo folk :lol:

Back
Top Bottom