• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How are you guys liking 2k on the switch? have it on my ps4 ..but being able to have at work too would be awesome. Looks like DBZ will be copped BF fro gamestop

How are you guys liking 2k on the switch? have it on my ps4 ..but being able to have at work too would be awesome. Looks like DBZ will be copped BF fro gamestop
There’s a little bit of an adjustment period but once I got the hang of it I immeadiately traded in my PS4 copy

With 2K commiting long term to the Switch, I’ll be buying 2K strictly on the Switch from now on

Runs super smooth and the difference in graphics I feel is minimal

IMG_20171119_224940.jpg

Reading a post on Reddit made me realize platforming without Cappy is not gonna feel as good anymore :lol:
I guess since I played 100% handheld mode, I didn't see his impact. I don't what I used him for outside of transforming.

Is there something going on with Mario Odyssey in digital form that I'm not aware of? I have it digitally, but I haven't played since release day.

The hat jump and extra float from the hat toss were in heavy rotation. Especially in the koopa races
If I ever play through again, I'll use the joy cons or the pro controller (still beed to cop one). Might as well get a different experience out of it. Maybe it'll be more challenging too.

Damn was looking for a joy con or a wireless pro controller to take price drop. NBA 2k for $30 is cool, but not feeling it on the switch

If I ever play through again, I'll use the joy cons or the pro controller (still beed to cop one). Might as well get a different experience out of it. Maybe it'll be more challenging too.

It is a bit moire challenging (than the main storyline at least).........small spoiler, this specific moon requires Cappy/advanced jumping movement in particular

And here's more (spoiler) tricks utilizing the "Cappy dive" and other advanced jumping movements

Last edited:
Ever since I perfected the Cappy dive jump, grinding for the post-500+ moons have been really ******* fun.

Especially since the "Darker Side of the Moon" final level......it becomes advantageous to have the "Cappy dive jump" perfected to at least make this challenge a lot better for you (it isn't no Grandmaster Galaxy or Champion's Road, but still...."Darker Side of the Moon" can get difficult real quick if you haven't perfected most of the advanced jumping mechanics)

Back
Top Bottom