Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not just the forks, there is more I've heard :evil:

But seriously though, challenging myself at how far I can jump and how high I can jump has made this game really fun for me.

Way better than spending every 10 minutes climbing for the next unlocked shrine in BOTW :lol:

I was about to give you the side eye if you were stressing over the forks :lol: you too veteran for that

Excuse me. Can someone please put my mind at rest. When you say “darker side of the moon” are you talking about “dark side?” Or is there a new darker side of the moon at 500 moons. I only have 370 moons. How the hell yall get so many?

I'm up to 680 something only bought the one from each kingdom for the list. They are in abundance, especially post game

Damn that’s nuts! I got side tracked playing Doom. Just beat it today. Would recommend.

Saw some gameplay of it online for the Switch, I'm definitely waiting for the right deal to cop that thing (I ain't paying full price for a 1 yr old game, even if it is a port to the Switch.......I hold this same stance with other older 3rd parties that got ported to the Switch as well).

Most are probably purchasing them. Yeah darker side is different and you need 500 moons to access it.

LOL........I watched a "first week stream" of Mario Odyssey on Twitch, and some homie was too damn impatient to reach the "post-Mushroom Kingdom" endgame that he ended up spamming that +10 moon button with as much coins as he can until he can unlock both DARK SIDES of the Moon.

Str8 up n00b b/c he kept choosing to FAIL on that one "timer challenge" level with the Scooter.......i was like, "c'mon son, you totally skipped some easier moons BUT you're too damn impatient with your damn stream to find it"

The homie was literally at 245 Moons, but he straight up spammed the "+10 moons buy" option b/c he didn't wanna grind for the additional 250 after he finds 5 more.

He literally only did 30 moons in the Sand Kingdom, and that **** was a gold mine for easy Moons, B

:lol:

Man I've been playing 2K both handheld while I was on a 2 hour flight to Dallas and while docked using a pro controller.

The controls for the game are just TRASH. Shooting is hard as hell to get use to.

Man I've been playing 2K both handheld while I was on a 2 hour flight to Dallas and while docked using a pro controller.

The controls for the game are just TRASH. Shooting is hard as hell to get use to.
Whatchu mean?

The controls are exactly the same on PS4/XB1 :lol:

Obviously if it’s your first time there’s gonna be an adjustment period

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Sells 1.2 Million In Three Days

Folks will never tire of the Pokemon.

News by Mike Williams, 11/22/2017.

Share this: Facebook Twitter Reddit
Sure, Pokemon Sun and Moon just came out last year, but Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon still have that heat. According to Famitsu sales numbers (translated via Gematsu), the combined release sold 1,199,814 copies during their first three days of release in Japan. That number isn't officially from Nintendo, so it doesn't include download sales. playing through the game right now, but it's been slow going since a large part of Ultra Sun and Moon is just the original release.

"Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon has no such additions to its presentation (unless you count the souped up music); and having played through the originals just last year, I've been beset with a sense of deja vu. I'm always in a bit of a rush to finish off the story, but it's been worse than usual this year. It's been tough to get motivated enough to want to continue," Kat wrote.

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon is out everywhere for 3DS.

switch pokemon
will sell MILLIONSSSSSS
in that first week worldwide

Finally played the Odyssey demo. (Playing with the Joycons on the controller grip makes them MUCH better). Honestly wasn't blown away by it. The environments seem cool, but just going around randomly getting moons was meh. It also gave you hints as some objects would shine if moons were hidden in there, which was a little too easy. I could not figure out how to jump on Cappy though lol

Last edited:
Finally played the Odyssey demo. (Playing with the Joycons on the controller grip makes them MUCH better). Honestly wasn't blown away by it. The environments seem cool, but just going around randomly getting moons was meh. It also gave you hints as some objects would shine if moons were hidden in there, which was a little too easy. I could not figure out how to jump on Cappy though lol

And that sir is where the real fun of Odyssey begins........'cuz without the advanced Cappy jumps, the game is pretty generic as some ppl have stated.

Back
Top Bottom