• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m still only on that forest kingdom
I play for about 20 min then stop every few days

Are you doing that intentionally OR do you have a lot of **** going on in your life to where you can only game for like 20 minutes every 2-3 days?

All I gotta do is finish up these Dark Moon hints, find 3 purples in one kingdom, and buy the rest for 999

Are you doing that intentionally OR do you have a lot of **** going on in your life to where you can only game for like 20 minutes every 2-3 days?
A lot of other things going on
And when I do get the chance to game
I try spreading it out to what system I’m going to play

The coin grind for 999 moons is gonna be real :smh:
Is 999 moons = 100% the game? I know there's about 880 unique moons (some being triples) and aftet that you can buy multiple moons from each shop post game. I took my kids to LEGO Land and collected a few moons during the trip :smokin

Is 999 moons = 100% the game? I know there's about 880 unique moons (some being triples) and aftet that you can buy multiple moons from each shop post game. I took my kids to LEGO Land and collected a few moons during the trip :smokin

Yea I'd say 999 moons and all the purple coins. I'm missing 3 coins in Bowsers Kingdom, but got 880 moons yesterday :pimp: I also got 3 costumes left at 3000 a piece :smh:

Megaman X collection officially announced for the Switch

And a new Megaman 11 also announced (for the Switch of course)

LESSSSS GOOOOO

Ok to finalize it off, both Megaman Legacy Collections are also getting ported for the Switch

And #micdrop

All the legacy collections and Mega Man 11 will greatly be making their new home on my Switch.

Seeing all the Megaman X games that didn't make it to a Nintendo console (X4 thru X7 )......finally being played on a Nintendo console, a hybrid console in the Switch to be specific, it is such a great feeling.

Playing X1 and X2 in portable mode will be ******* sweet

Last edited:
Haven't played a Mega Man since 3....IN for the Legacy and Mega Man 11. :smile:

Nice to see Capcom giving Switch fans more love.

Might grab it just to have something to play while I'm at home for the holidays. Portability has been coming in handy lately. I really hope this BOTW DLC releases soon and is substantial

Might grab it just to have something to play while I'm at home for the holidays. Portability has been coming in handy lately. I really hope this BOTW DLC releases soon and is substantial

I think all the Megaman **** coming next year........unless you're referring to next year's holidays

Capcom's latest MEGA announcement just made Nintendo Switch 2018 release schedule look oh so glorious (and the new Pokemon Switch title doesn't have a confirmed date yet)

Back
Top Bottom