Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
40ECD931-227C-4A9C-9DBD-40F68CAE7EB9.jpeg

Galaxy and Twilight Princess are coming out on NVidia Shield in China :nerd: I'd be in for the Shield if they came stateside :lol: maybe this is also a first step toward Wii VC too

Last edited:
Galaxy and Twilight Princess are coming out in NVidia Shield in China :nerd: I'd be in for the Shield if they came stateside :lol: maybe this is also a first step toward Wii VC too
Heard about this but have no idea what the NVidia Shield is
Is it just a generic China only console?
Are these ports without the motion controls??

Heard about this but have no idea what the NVidia Shield is
Is it just a generic China only console?
Are these ports without the motion controls??

It's basically a mini PC. Think an apple TV type of box that can play higher fidelity games. Relatively cheap. It's not a Chinese console though they just have region locks basically through different stores. The motion control part I'm not sure about

NVidia is one of two major companies who make graphics cards. The Switch uses NVidia internals, with similar structure to the Shield I believe

It's basically a mini PC. Think an apple TV type of box that can play higher fidelity games. Relatively cheap. It's not a Chinese console though they just have region locks basically through different stores. The motion control part I'm not sure about

NVidia is one of two major companies who make graphics cards. The Switch uses NVidia internals, with similar structure to the Shield I believe
Word
Seems interesting

suberzat1 suberzat1 after watching streams of Xenoblade 2, I think I may wait for a $40 sale. I can't quite put my finger on it but something about seems off. Maybe it looks rushed? The voice acting is kinda bad too. Was there a reason they went with a more anime style look?

I'm enjoying Xenoblade 2 so far but I really haven't gotten the hang of the combat system yet.

Wii and GameCube games for NVIDIA Shield in China are streamed rather than ports
Posted on December 5, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News

As previously reported, NVIDIA has teamed up with Nintendo to bring Wii and GameCube titles to Switch. Making this even more interesting is that they’ll run at a resolution of 1080p.

There is one important detail to point out, however. Instead of ports, these titles are instead being streamed. Games are accessed through the GeForce Now streaming service.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Punch-Out!!, and Super Mario Galaxy are the initial batch of releases. More will be on the way in the future.

Source

interesting its streamed

Nintendo Switch Console Protective Case $5.99 AC @ Amazon

$5.99
+63 Deal Score
7,027 Views23 Comments
Nintendo Switch Console Protective Case With Zipper. Durable Shell Exterior & Soft Velvet Interior. 20 Built-In Game Card Holders & Mesh Pocket For Accessories Storage

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071R5W...vpc_slickd

Fakespot rating: B

Price before coupon: $14.99
Coupon code: HILMNRPA
Price after coupon: $5.99

Nintendo Switch Monopoly Standard Edition $19.99

$19.99
+17 Deal Score
5,729 Views20 Comments
Nintendo Switch Monopoly at $19.99 and will ship!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product...0DER&psc=1
  • 6364167.thumb

It is also $19.99 at both Target and Gamestop as well (for people that are part of Team #****Amazon when it comes to buying games)

https://www.gamestop.com/games/monopoly-switch-edition/153890

https://www.target.com/p/monopoly-1...KHypO031EX_JqqdXfDxoCq6EQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I would like the games to be 1080p docked and 720p portable

Big titles should be best on docked mode, would be great for them to be their best portable but it’s not gonna happen

Hopefully xeno gets patched

Games like rocket league get a pass I think it’s 720p docked and 5something portable but plays at 60frames also is a 20$ game it plays excellent devs also said they won’t stop working on it to look better

Going to download when I get to the crib in a few

Edit:
NA demo is not available yet. Only JP and EU demo is available for download

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom