• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My past 3-4 Nintendo consoles have all been Zelda LEs... I wanna continue the trend, but it will probably be a while before another Zelda comes out for the Switch.

Getting my nephew the switch for xmas.

Aside from BOTW and MO, what other games should i get him? He's 7.

Also, do they sell anything to protect the screen?

Getting my nephew the switch for xmas.

Aside from BOTW and MO, what other games should i get him? He's 7.

Also, do they sell anything to protect the screen?

Besides Odyssey and BOTW..........Mario Kart 8 DX, that's a must-buy for any age. Splatoon 2 as well.

And yes, screen protectors for the Switch are common everywhere.......Walmart sells them at a decent price.

I just decided to watch YouTube and I see the Zelda video...when Zelda came out I was cool looks like a lot more story....when link pulled up with a dirt bike knowing you can drive all over with it probably I lost it he looked like cloud when he broke the shrina sign with the bike lol

00000925_1.jpg

DQfqBCgVAAAq3pa

Also Bayonetta is more Devil May Cry than anything else, maybe a mix of DMC and NG. Definitely not the simplefest that is the GoW series.

I played like 2 hours of splatoon 2 today I love the gameplay but what’s up with only 2 maps maybe cause I just play casual ? The introduction every time you turn it on the first time is long and annoying lol.

I played like 2 hours of splatoon 2 today I love the gameplay but what’s up with only 2 maps maybe cause I just play casual ? The introduction every time you turn it on the first time is long and annoying lol.
The maps change every time you play a different day.

00000925_1.jpg

DQfqBCgVAAAq3pa

Also Bayonetta is more Devil May Cry than anything else, maybe a mix of DMC and NG. Definitely not the simplefest that is the GoW series.

That Bayonetta bundle for the Switch is just :emoji_fire:................the box design is just banging (it looks like a Japanese exclusive for now though :smh: )

Just played the new Champions Ballad DLC so far.............**** sakes, I thought Champions Ballad was actually going to be a "post-game DLC" for BOTW.

Nope, Champions Ballad is going to be an "extension" of the Divine Beast quests after you've unlocked all four. **** sakes, I wanted a NPC Zelda in BOTW for endgame like how Mario Odyssey has NPC Peach running around for endgame.

Slightly disappointed that we'll still never get endgame content for BOTW..............BUT I still want that Bike 'doe :smokin:nthat:

Just played the new Champions Ballad DLC so far.............**** sakes, I thought Champions Ballad was actually going to be a "post-game DLC" for BOTW.

Nope, Champions Ballad is going to be an "extension" of the Divine Beast quests after you've unlocked all four. **** sakes, I wanted a NPC Zelda in BOTW for endgame like how Mario Odyssey has NPC Peach running around for endgame.

Slightly disappointed that we'll still never get endgame content for BOTW..............BUT I still want that Bike 'doe :smokin:nthat:
Lol that's lame. That's the power of Nintendo's great advertising

Lol that's lame. That's the power of Nintendo's great advertising

To make it worse, I just began the first part of the main quest of the DLC...........now I know why they call it the new quest weapon the "One-hit Obliterator."

The first part of the DLC's main quest is a "One hit or die" challenge. Activating the DLC quest will shrink Link's health all the way down to "1 hit" (1/4 of a heart) AND you are forced to do various mini-quests and 4 shrines with only that lil bit of health.

You cannot use any health items to restore your health at all. Any food you eat or health elixir you use to restore your health will automatically be nullified after you leave the item screen.....and Link's health goes back to "1 hit."

In other words, this is the Legend of Zelda's version of "The Perfect Run" from Super Mario Galaxy 2/"Champion's Road" from Super Mario 3D World............do everything without getting hit once.

**** SAKES, I THOUGHT WE LEFT ALL THAT HARDCORE **** BEHIND IN THE MARIO GAMES MAN :smh: :frown::emoji_face_palm::emoji_sob:

Last edited:
That's trash, there's a new dungeon right? I was hoping it would be a traditional dungeon and not another Devine Beast

That's trash, there's a new dungeon right? I was hoping it would be a traditional dungeon and not another Devine Beast

After watching a few streams of people playing the new DLC.........thank god the main quest of the new DLC is multiple parts.

The "one hit or die" challenge is only PART ONE of the main quest........thank you lord.

We do get our health back for the rest of the main quest.

Thank you GOD

Back
Top Bottom