• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So is the 2nd DLC worth getting?

That 1 hit or die thing doesn't sound fun

The trailer made it look great tho :lol:

A motorcyle tho :pimp:

I'll pick it up eventually. Still collecting in Odyssey and I find it hard to switch back to BotW because of the pace.

:ohwell:

I had high hopes for this DLC. I'll still get on it, but I doubt they'll give us an actual expansion at this point.

What type of game is Xenoblade Chronicles 2? It piqued my interest, but I have no clue about it and have heard mixed reactions on it.

I guess I'll pass on the DLC. It doesn't sound like it's must have :lol:

Nintendo fooled us all.

They showed us some additional Zelda cut scenes, new shrine mechanics (which there are new shrines), and LINK ON A MOTORCYCLE..........all in their commercials.

Only for all of it to just be.......extension content of the current storyline, not post-storyline content like we all hoped :smh:

Nintendo is really stubborn to "not change the formula" for this Zelda game in regards to endgame content.........and this game won GOTY.

Nintendo fooled us all.

They showed us some additional Zelda cut scenes, new shrine mechanics (which there are new shrines), and LINK ON A MOTORCYCLE..........all in their commercials.

Only for all of it to just be.......extension content of the current storyline, not post-storyline content like we all hoped :smh:

Nintendo is really stubborn to "not change the formula" for this Zelda game in regards to endgame content.........and this game won GOTY.
Oh well. I still have the base game to play. I rarely ever support DLC so it’s not that big a deal for me. Bloodborne and Driveclub might be the only games I bought DLC for this gen :lol:

The Witcher 3 DLC is the way all DLC should be done. Blood and Wine was legit an entire game in itself.

I never got back into W3 after I beat it. That's a commitment idk if I'll be able to make a game again :lol: some ppl said BnW is better than the main game tho so maybe in a dry period I'll cop

Just played the new Champions Ballad DLC so far.............**** sakes, I thought Champions Ballad was actually going to be a "post-game DLC" for BOTW.

Nope, Champions Ballad is going to be an "extension" of the Divine Beast quests after you've unlocked all four. **** sakes, I wanted a NPC Zelda in BOTW for endgame like how Mario Odyssey has NPC Peach running around for endgame.

Slightly disappointed that we'll still never get endgame content for BOTW..............BUT I still want that Bike 'doe :smokin:nthat:

Well, this sucks. I still have another divine beast to beat but I was hoping for more content to extend the story

So yeah that Gamestop sale on the Nintendo Switch version of Monopoly........................yeah, I dropped that $20 and copped.

Just another game to play on my lunch break at work, I don't need to be do keep doing hardcore grinding on Odyssey or BOTW on my lunch break............Uno & Monopoly are those relax & chill vibe games I need for a lunch break.

Last thing I need is to "gamer rage" on my lunch break when I fail to get a moon in Odyssey or when I get screwed over during the "One Hit Challenge" in the new BOTW DLC :lol:

So yeah that Gamestop sale on the Nintendo Switch version of Monopoly........................yeah, I dropped that $20 and copped.

Just another game to play on my lunch break at work, I don't need to be do keep doing hardcore grinding on Odyssey or BOTW on my lunch break............Uno & Monopoly are those relax & chill vibe games I need for a lunch break.

Last thing I need is to "gamer rage" on my lunch break when I fail to get a moon in Odyssey or when I get screwed over during the "One Hit Challenge" in the new BOTW DLC :lol:
Still waiting for the option to invite friends on uno. Been putting the beat down on randoms
The computer be cheating though. Tell me how monopoly is I didn’t cop :lol:

Still waiting for the option to invite friends ONLINE on any game on the Nintendo Switch PERIOD...........MK8 DX only has the option to invite friends in "local play," and we all know the issues with Splatoon 2 :smh:

I want a game featuring Zelda

But I’ve never played a Zelda game before, I figured it was like mario and the story is basically the same everytime

Back
Top Bottom