Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where do you go after BOTW?

Follow the same dev. process as the old Zelda team did with Majora's Mask after they completed Ocarina of Time...............just re-use the BOTW engine and make a completely new story and content.

At least that's what I'm predicting if they're planning to make another Zelda game as quickly as possible.

The computer be cheating though.

Who the **** programs the CPU AI players for Ubisoft's video game adaptation of board games?

Seriously, it doesn't matter if it's UNO or Monopoly..........the ******* CPU is rigged to beat your *** no matter what. It's ******** sometimes....and I tested it on Easy mode too for Monopoly, and I'm still getting REKT by the the CPU.

Like WTF.......it's EASY MODE, why are the CPU players still getting better rolls and trades than me? I thought scaling down the difficulty means the CPU would become absolute ****.......what the **** Ubisoft?

Who the **** programs the CPU AI players for Ubisoft's video game adaptation of board games?

Seriously, it doesn't matter if it's UNO or Monopoly..........the ****ing CPU is rigged to beat your *** no matter what. It's bull**** sometimes....and I tested it on Easy mode too for Monopoly, and I'm still getting REKT by the the CPU.

Like WTF.......it's EASY MODE, why are the CPU players still getting better rolls and trades than me? I thought scaling down the difficulty means the CPU would become absolute ****.......what the **** Ubisoft?
u legit heated :rofl:

u legit heated :rofl:

I normally don't with these type of games, I usually say whatever whenever it happens to be in UNO........but the moment in Monopoly that I saw all 3 CPU players roll a "chance" and pull a "Go straight to 'Go' cards" all in each consecutive turn BUT then I roll a ******* 4 that lands me straight into the "Luxury Tax" spot when I'm already down to like $200

:angry::emoji_angry::emoji_triumph:

Follow the same dev. process as the old Zelda team did with Majora's Mask after they completed Ocarina of Time...............just re-use the BOTW engine and make a completely new story and content.

At least that's what I'm predicting if they're planning to make another Zelda game as quickly as possible.
Man that would be awesome. In this day of social media/internet complaining in general I'm not sure it would go over too well though. Would have millions of dudes saying it's lazy :lol:.

Man that would be awesome. In this day of social media/internet complaining in general I'm not sure it would go over too well though. Would have millions of dudes saying it's lazy :lol:.

Nah new engines are rare nowadays as it is. That's usually considered a feature in marketing now :lol:

IGN gives WWE2K18 a 3.8...apparently the PS4/XBOX were buggy right from the start. Hopefully this gets addressed with patches soon.

So WWE 2K18 is just a broken game overall then? It isnt strictly a Switch porting issue, it seems

Finally

Attachments

• Snapchat-577064387.jpg
    Snapchat-577064387.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 3

Yet people keep buying new yearly games of Madden, NBA 2K, FIFA, and other sports games............which rarely ever use a different engine for each new game released.

Yet people keep buying new yearly games of Madden, NBA 2K, FIFA, and other sports games............which rarely ever use a different engine for each new game released.
(see NBA Elite 11 for why sports games don't use different engines)

(see NBA Elite 11 for why sports games don't use different engines)

Elite 11 was released after EA put the NBA Live IP on hiatus for like 2-3 years...........that being said, that was a game that needed a new engine after it kept getting it's *** beat by 2K's more superior game. If Live did not go on hiatus for the prior 2-3 years, then Live would've done the same "recycle game engine" process that 2K did.........except they would've been worse.

Elite 11 still sucked major ***, which is why it took until another new game engine in the current Live 18 to see something.....pretty decent to actual compete alongside 2K18 (EA needs to fix their graphic animations to more "realistic standards" if it finally wants to answer NBA 2K in true fashion).

Finished Super Mario 64. IMO I'd rank it below Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask and Donkey Kong 64 as best 64 game of all time.

Did u just say below dk64??? :smh:
Love that game. I know it's not fair since SM came out first, but DK had more to offer. Different characters, overall more challenging game, staying in levels, bigger worlds, better boss battles, and a better finale

Also consider I played DK first

Last edited:
Love that game. I know it's not fair since SM came out first, but DK had more to offer. Different characters, overall more challenging game, staying in levels, bigger worlds, better boss battles, and a better finale

Also consider I played DK first
all u did was collect stuff
game was triiiddddddaaaash

Just copped this for my kid for xmas. Was the #1 thing on his list and he said he retired his 3ds. I'm more excited than him. He only 6 tho, nawghty what's the must cop games and accessories b? Copped the Mario already, splatoon next and what else?

I might willingly be putting the DLC on hold til the holidays. I'll need something to play away from the consoles, and I'm not too excited to get back into it :smh:

I might willingly be putting the DLC on hold til the holidays. I'll need something to play away from the consoles, and I'm not too excited to get back into it :smh:

Same, I only completed one small side quest from the new DLC (the one that gives you the new horse gear).

I got too much **** going on right now to want to focus on this "super hardcore difficulty" DLC that they threw at us......................for that damn bike :emoji_sob:

Same, I only completed one small side quest from the new DLC (the one that gives you the new horse gear).

I got too much **** going on right now to want to focus on this "super hardcore difficulty PART 2" DLC that they threw at us......................for that damn bike :emoji_sob:

The next biggest problem I have is most of the **** you get is mostly only useful if you haven't completed most of the game and discovered most of the map, which isn't likely if you've already done the 4 beasts

Back
Top Bottom