• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys are so god damn well versed ...

Gotta be honest, haven't own a console since the GCN, I enjoyed the hell out it, then it came school and then work, but I needed that experience in the BOTW, last Zelda I played was TP (I am aware the titles of Zelda for the Wii U and the Wii were solid, but didn't had any time back then, hopefully they'll come to the switch somehow)

So my point is Idk who Sakuri or Hudson are (sorry If I had to know) but I do wait for those titles to come to the switch, damn is their best selling console to date. They have to bring it.
Good to see you again man hahah

I’m outta the boost thread so I ain’t seen you in a min

BUT basically Masahiro Sakurai is the granddaddy of all things Smash Bros. Not only is he the creator of the game but he’s also been the director and producer of every single installment to date.
So a Smash Bros withtout him behind the wheel would be nothing to look forward to

The Hudson reference with Mario Party is because Hudson (the lead developer of Mario Party 1-8 ) left after the 8th game in the main series and after that the series as a whole has been garbage

Last edited:
EDIT: Flood got it.

I'm fiending for a Smash game too. Not sure if there's any game I want more for the Switch than that actually.

Last edited:

BUT basically Masahiro Sakurai is the granddaddy of all things Smash Bros. Not only is he the creator of the game but he’s also been the director and producer of every single installment to date.
So a Smash Bros withtout him behind the wheel would be nothing to look forward to

The Hudson reference with Mario Party is because Hudson (the lead developer of Mario Party 1-8 ) left after the 8th game in the main series and after that the series as a whole has been garbage

New avi who dis ? hehe

Will it be though ?

Changes are not always that painful

God dammit so changes indeed sucks haha

Ur a damn hater
I’ve told u already
Keep this negativity
And negative thinking outta this thread
I'm not hating... hating would say I hope you don't get Smash for the Switch. I'm just saying I haven't seen anything that's suggesting it'll happen and people are getting their hopes up. If it does happen, whatever I eat my words. Not that big of a deal man lol

Not sure if it was posted in here but Nintendo of Japan had take a poll recently on the most waned game franchises on the Switch

Fist was Animal Crossing and Smash was second

Anima Crossing what's that **** ?
QONVIyz.gif

When they made Brawl they were going to make it without Sakurai

They told him we are making it with or without you and he ended up giving in

I think we eventually get a new Smash Game on the Switch and not a port

Smash 4 on my Wii U gets plenty of burn so I don't even really care if we ever get a port

___ called it Sims with animals :lol: Couldn't help but hit the Alonzo gif at that slight accuracy.

I'm surprised by how big the series is though. I've only ever owned the DS one, and while I liked it, it never crossed me as being something that could become one of their best selling franchises.

Smash switch is happening, the question is if it's gonna be a smash 4 port or smash 5
I will give away a pair of DBs to somebody in this thread if we never get smash for the switch

Nobody playing DOOM ? feel like I'm the only one that have brought it to the thread lol

Nobody playing DOOM ? feel like I'm the only one that have brought it to the thread lol

Some of us are waiting for a sale..................especially me.

I ain't paying $60 for a port of a one year old 3rd party game, ask me again when the price of the Switch version of DOOM drops to about $30

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom