• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching this Galaxy AGDQ run is really making me wanna go out and cop a U immediately :lol: plus my lady is out of town for a week

Find yourself a Cash America/Pawn Shop, find a Wii-U there at under $150 + cop Mario Galaxy 1 at a retro gaming store (not Gamestop, they won't have it) = Enjoy :nthat:

I just wish I could get Bayonetta 1 on cartridge without having to buy that Climax JP Edition. I don’t want to invest in an external memory card :lol:

bigjny88 bigjny88 you know I was actually gonna tag you in that post knowing you would convince me :rofl:

20180126_201705.jpg

Price of Wii-U, kdslittlebro kdslittlebro ?

If you payed more than $170 for the console by itself, you paid WAY TOO MUCH (my local Cash America still has used Wii-Us in their inventory for $100 each)

Honestly I was bored af and just went to the place I knew would have it :lol: once the games are ported over I'll prob get rid of it anyway and buy the remasters

Yo I made a mistake. I'm taking this **** back tomorrow :lol: the gamepad is kinda ****** up anyway. I'll just wait on remasters

Bruh kdslittlebro kdslittlebro ......I told you the Wii controller is just terrible from a retrospective, now I have someone that finally sees my perspective.

Back then, cats were all forgiving and **** for its flaws. But put that controller up to par against all the wireless controllers of today, including the Joy Cons, **** the Wii controllers.

That being said, just hold onto the Wii-U with Mario Galaxy and quit whining. You can avoid all the "motion controller annoyance" levels in Galaxy and still enjoy it (trust me, I ended up liking it when I was doing a small marathon of Galaxy prior to Odyssey's release date).

Bruh kdslittlebro kdslittlebro ......I told you the Wii controller is just terrible from a retrospective, now I have someone that finally sees my perspective.

Back then, cats were all forgiving and **** for its flaws. But put that controller up to par against all the wireless controllers of today, including the Joy Cons, **** the Wii controllers.

That being said, just hold onto the Wii-U with Mario Galaxy and quit whining. You can avoid all the "motion controller annoyance" levels in Galaxy and still enjoy it (trust me, I ended up liking it when I was doing a small marathon of Galaxy prior to Odyssey's release date).

My problem is I don't like the camera (forced perspective **** or them trying to "do me favors" by moving it around freely), or how Mario controls :lol: I don't like how he's so floaty (which is obviously part of the game) and I also don't feel like I have as much control as I'm used to. Idk if Odyssey spoiled me after being off Nintendo so long or what, but I'm just like I can wait for them to possibly bring these games into modern times and have a better experience :lol:

LOL

I feel you kdslittlebro kdslittlebro , it was the exactly feeling I felt when I played Galaxy for the first time back in 2007 then compared it to a quick gameplay of Super Mario 64.............back when I had a TV that is compatible with both the N64 and the current gen console at the time, the Wii.

How Mario controls in Galaxy all has to do with that stupid *** Wii controller and the "limited effectiveness" of the motion control sensor bars that came with the Wii and Wii-U...........you're basically dealing with input lag because of that Wii sensor bar, which is actually holding back how Mario controls in Galaxy.

Better motion sensors for the Wii would've given more of that "free movement" that we've experienced in the 64, Sunshine, and Odyssey games, but given that the Wii was one of the earliest consoles to utilize motion control as their primary staple.......it was assumed it would have some technical limitations.

The "low gravity" feel for Mario would be more comfortable if it wasn't for that input lag from the Wii motion sensor bar, which like I said is your primary complaint in terms of his movement. I mean Odyssey has that "floatiness" that you are talking about on the 3 Moon Kingdoms you have to go through, and the controls feel similar to better as the controls in Mario Galaxy.

Hence why I'm patiently waiting for a Galaxy Virtual Console port to the Switch, because the advancement in motion control technology with the Joy Cons using Bluetooth without a "physical sensor bar" and the fact that you feel more in-control with the Joy Cons in comparison to the Wii controller..........it just feels so much better than what the Wii attempted to accomplish with that stupid remote control and nunchuck attachment.

That being said, don't expect a Virtual Console port of Mario Galaxy to change your mind about the "camera perspective." That will still remain a flaw........all a Virtual Console port to the Switch will do is give you "improved controls" because you will be able to use your Joy Cons in-place of those mediocre Wii remote controllers.

any other must have games for the switch? just about done with all the power moons in Odyssey, ready for something new. I never really got into Zelda..

Back
Top Bottom