Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tenor.gif

I won't be excited about its launch until we're clearer on what encompasses the service.

We're mostly excited that there is an actual confirmed date...........whether we're excited about the actual Switch Online Service, we'll find out when they finally go into more details about that "Classic Game Collection" service that is part of Switch Online.

Literally it's all about the Switch Virtual Console at this point that we're excited about from the confirmed Online Service launch date.......that is all at the moment.

All this excitement can turn into BOOs if the Switch Online Service makes the Virtual Console look like **** (which some of us are expecting, unfortunately)

Oh god, the trash-talking in this thread is about to go the next level when that Mario Kart mobile app finally releases :lol:

How much are you trying to sell it for? I might take it off your hands

Youre welcome to hit me with an offer homie. I havent really looked into pricing yet. I just saw it sitting there today like damn

Its the grey color, should be in about 9.5/10 condition and come with pokemon sun and sapphire

Just finished Mario's (main?) story. About 250 stars with only one visit to each kingdom.

This was fun :pimp:

I'll take my time with this post-game stuff.

Hey me too!

I finished yesterday with around 500 stars

Man going back to the Mushroom Kingdom brought back memories

Going back for all the moons now

Planning on it. Man, when we get pokemon on Switch
I don't even know how to play Pokemon anymore. Aren't some banned in competitive play?
There are some mon that Nintendo banned from their competitions but there's also fan rules that people play buy that bans a lot more

YOOOOOOOOO

This is legit gonna be trash...........no way they can pull this off properly, especially since Illumination are the people behind Despicable Me and the Minions (despite popular appeal, that franchise of movies aren't that great......only Despicable Me 1 was decent).

This is legit gonna be trash...........no way they can pull this off properly, especially since Illumination are the people behind Despicable Me and the Minions (despite popular appeal, that franchise of movies aren't that great......only Despicable Me 1 was decent).
Despicable Me 1 & 2 were good movies imo
The 3rd one and the minions movie were trash though

But yeah Mario and the gang are people of little words so I don't see how they'll be able to pull this off
Bring back the Mario Sunshine Bowser voice though :pimp:

Would be interesting if this came out around the same time as the Sonic movie that Sony & Sega are working on :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom