• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you guys carry around your switch?
1) naked in a backpack
2) with tempered glass + grip case in backpack
3) in carry case + tempered glass + grip case in backpack?

A mix of 1 & 2, just slap on the tempered glass and throw it in the laptop pocket of my backpack since it's lined with a microfiber like material and I detach the joycons and put those in a little pouch inside the backpack.

Gonna peep my local TRU after work today

Gonna pick up some Dragon Ball stuff if available discounted

Hoping I’ll be able to come up on Kirby discounted tomorrow

Friendly reminder to everyone: Never Buy a 3rd Party Dock..............stick with the expensive (stock) Nintendo branded Dock (although the Insignia Best Buy branded Docks seem to be issueless still)

Had a buddy of mine check our local store (Emeryville, California) and switch games were all gone. Employee told him Nintendo stuff flew off the shelves.
I hate that toys r us
Check the Hayward one
Matter of fact I gotta check out babies r us I know diapers gonna be cheap as hell

Had a buddy of mine check our local store (Emeryville, California) and switch games were all gone. Employee told him Nintendo stuff flew off the shelves.

Nintendo reseller hypebeasts have begun their attack............they'll be up on eBay soon LOL

7B8599A1-5B63-42EB-A6B2-66BE23F0646E.jpeg

Found this at goodwill instacopped it’s not complete but a nice decoration

Friendly reminder to everyone: Never Buy a 3rd Party Dock..............stick with the expensive (stock) Nintendo branded Dock (although the Insignia Best Buy branded Docks seem to be issueless still)

That doesn't even seem to be the most important part of this video though. Dude wasn't complaining about the dock breaking his Switch; he even bought a new one already before he recorded this.

His issue was him probably losing 120+ hours of his life. Which can happen from plenty of other ways besides 3rd party docks. Nintendo really needs to give us some save back up options.

7B8599A1-5B63-42EB-A6B2-66BE23F0646E.jpeg

Found this at goodwill instacopped it’s not complete but a nice decoration
Hopefully I can find a toys r us
That still has the life size mk8 go kart
they had been selling
it’s really a go kart that if I remember correctly went like 20mph
Adults could fit in it not just kids

Pearl and Marina amiibo 2-pack live on Amazon
Posted on March 15, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News

Amazon has started taking pre-orders for the new Splatoon 2 amiibo. If you’d like to reserve the Pearl and Marina figures, you can do so here. Note that they’ll only be sold in a 2-pack in North America.

My local Toys R Us was basura

No electronics were on sale and no good toys or figures either

Gonna have to keep checking

Back
Top Bottom