• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably just deleting the YouTube app on my PS4 the moment it comes to the Switch............I could use the extra memory space on my Day One PS4's 500 GB hard drive

There's a controller update out as well.

I don't see myself using media apps on my Switch, but I do hope they get that out finally. Between my Note 8 being a better option on the portable side and my cable box already having all the popular apps built in, that's just not something I personally seek.

But damn son, can we get cloud saves/some kind of backup utility already?

update 5.0 details

• Facebook and Twitter friends that also use Nintendo Switch can now be added through Friend Suggestions
    • Friend suggestions are based on the Facebook and Twitter accounts you have linked to your Nintendo Account
    • To view your friend suggestions, from the top left of the HOME Menu head to your User Page > Friend Suggestions
    • You must be 13 or older to use this feature
  • Select from 24 new ARMS and the Kirby series icons for your user
    • To edit your user icon, head to your My Page on the top left of the Home Menu > Profile
  • Digital software purchases made from a PC or smart device will start downloading sooner than previously, even if the Nintendo Switch console is in Sleep Mode
  • Filter News to view only unread news or news from specific channels
  • To keep the Parental Controls PIN private, the default method for PIN entry has been changed to entering using the Control Stick and buttons instead of the on-screen number pad
    • When prompted to enter you Parental Controls PIN, press and hold the + Button to change between input methods
  • Captured videos in the Album will be restricted by Parental Controls depending on the Restricted Software setting and Software Rating Organization
  • Using the Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app, add specific software titles to your whitelist to exclude them from the console’s Parental Controls Restricted Software setting
    • Play-Time Limit restrictions will still apply even when the software title has been whitelisted.
  • Receive notification when pre-purchased software is ready to play
  • Nintendo Switch Pro Controller grip colors will now display in the Controllers menu
General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience, including:

• Resolved an issue that caused Play Activity to display incorrectly in the Profile section of your User Page

Switch wins the Grand Prize at the 23rd AMD Awards
Posted on March 12, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Earlier today, Nintendo was presented with a big award from the Japanese Digital Media Association. Switch won the AMD (Association of Media in Digital) Grand Prize at the Digital Contents of the Year ’17 / 23rd AMD Award ceremony. This was provided by the Minister for Internal Affairs and Communications.

Switch was chosen based on the following:

Nintendo Switch, the game console where the shape can be changed to fit with the play scene, has recorded tremendous sales ever since its release in March 2017, and exceeded worldwide total sales of 14 million units. While being a home video game console, it can be brought and played outside. And by “sharing” the Joy-Con controller with surrounding people, games can be enjoyed “anytime, anywhere, with anyone”. That and it also has even more varied merits that past video game consoles didn’t have. We valued the innovative feature of providing new game experiences to game users worldwide by diversifying play styles and locations to play games.

Nintendo’s Yoshiaki Koizumi, Shinya Takahashi, and Ko Shiota were present to accept the award.

O **** they announced Super Smash? I guess thats what the 15 pages i had to skip after not being on NT for the weekend was about lol

I don't think Shadow is a lock for Smash 5

Wouldn't mind him but I would rather see Knuckles

Smash 5 needs to get those Fire Emblem characters out of there

Roy, Marth, and Ike is enough

We're never getting Goku, I wish but it's not happening. The one rule Sakurai has is that to be added, you have to be a video game character. Yeah, Goku's been in games but his origin is manga. He's not qualified sadly, maybe when Sakurai stops working on the games we can get him. Anything is possible tho.

WE BACK. COULDN'T WAIT TILL SMASH

Attachments

• 20180313_135913.jpg
    20180313_135913.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 14
Thinking I might cop that new Kirby, last time I played one was n64. Looks like Pokémon switch news will be rolling in in the next month too. There's 2 mystery pokemon to be revealed soon. One of em is probably the last event legendary for Ultra Sun and Moon, the other seems to be a brand new Gen 8 pokemon. People are saying a flying type evolution will be shown soon. Get hype boys.
also, Nintendo is seeking legal action against someone who's been leaking Pokémon Switch information, he said a November release. Dates move around but we may still be getting it this year

Back
Top Bottom