• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smash will probably launch in October or September right after the online service goes live and Pokémon will definitely be the November holiday release that’s gonna make the system impossible to find come holiday season

Smash will probably launch in October or September right after the online service goes live and Pokémon will definitely be the November holiday release that’s gonna make the system impossible to find come holiday season
Well good thing we all got one already :pimp:
Mk8 later tonight????

About damn time I picked this up.
20180313_190554.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180313_190524_895.jpg
    IMG_20180313_190524_895.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 0
I just want to have a story mode for the new Smash. I think it was called Subspace Emissary in Brawl, it was lit. I also would like to work and do certain task in order to unlock characters. I know that’s not the popular thing today but something about working towards unlocking new characters in Smash and Mario Kart made me feel like I was accomplishing something back in the day.

New Kirby game looks dope too. I’m gonna save that one for when I return to the US and can play with the kids.

I'm very curious on what this pokemon game will be like on the Switch. Is it gonna be traditional like on the handhelds...or like the ones on Gamecube.

How do you guys carry around your switch?
1) naked in a backpack
2) with tempered glass + grip case in backpack
3) in carry case + tempered glass + grip case in backpack?

I'm kinda anal about keeping my **** up. Especially my touch screen stuff.

My case is already big as hell without the grip case so looks like I'm gonna have to pass on that for now.

How do you guys carry around your switch?
1) naked in a backpack
2) with tempered glass + grip case in backpack
3) in carry case + tempered glass + grip case in backpack?

Screen protector only

Carrying case if I’m going to work or i know it’s going in my bookbag

Prob should get something for the back but I’ll risk it

I have a tempered glass screen protector and throw it in my backpack in the tablet compartment. Not overly protective but then again I'm not reckless either.

Glass protector, a carrying case..........and I don't bring it out often (I bring it to house parties at my friend's place and at my job in the hospital where we can keep our stuff in a safe location).

I do support the "undocked" method of playing, but I use it more in tabletop mode........not a big "handheld" guy, especially with my big *** hands. The hell I'm gonna hardcore sweat some of these games in handheld when its a home console game that is meant for sitting back and relaxing a good distance away from the screen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom