• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean it's just a re-release. There's not much to market. Now if this was a true DK 64 sequel, then we'd be talking

Understandable on the marketing point, but they don't even have copies at most retailers rn :lol: and they still shouldn't be charging full price

You trippin’ kdslittlebro kdslittlebro

They been marketing this game pretty normally compared to any other game

Maybe I'm just not in tune anymore, but I've seen nothing through any of the avenues I've had for a while. I literally didn't know the game was coming out soon until I saw the Easy Allies review. I haven't seen any ads, commercials, discussions nothing. Like I said I understand it because it's a remaster, but this is nowhere near what we got for BOTW, SMO, Splatoon 2, or even ARMS.

Maybe I'm just not in tune anymore, but I've seen nothing through any of the avenues I've had for a while. I literally didn't know the game was coming out soon until I saw the Easy Allies review. I haven't seen any ads, commercials, discussions nothing. Like I said I understand it because it's a remaster, but this is nowhere near what we got for BOTW, SMO, Splatoon 2, or even ARMS.
Probably cause they know it’s a remaster
If I’m being real Nintendo hasn’t went in
I’m the marketing of remasters
Like mk8 wasn’t heavily marketed
That legend of Zelda dynasty warriors game remaster
Forgot the name
But that hasn’t been heavy with the marketing
Think they been saving marketing for the big releases
Imo dk tropical freeze while a GREAT game
Isn’t a system seller
And they smart to spend just enough
On the marketing without over doing it

So I have finally conceded............thanks to these Twitch streamers................I have begun downloading Stardew Valley on my Switch :wow:

Had to :evil:

A176CF68-959E-431C-A1B4-C83B62F885C0.jpeg

I got Tropical Freeze coming to me from Amazon. One of the few downsides of being in Korea. PX don’t always get games in release date and Amazon takes roughly 2 weeks to deliver :smh:

I hope that's used or below retail Flood.
I think Donkey Kong is worth full price. It’s the best Wii U game imo. I didn’t finish it because I hated all Wii U controllers so I’m stoked to get it for Switch.

Picked up Legend of Zelda Four Sword Adventures. I remember the multiplayer being a lot of fun so hopefully it holds up

Finally jumped into Odyssey over the last week. Up to the Lakeside Kingdom. Pretty good so far.

Is it true that Tropical Freeze is easy? I remember playing DKC Returns and the game was very easy. I'm pretty sure the final boss fight in TF is the exact same as DKC Returns

Is it true that Tropical Freeze is easy? I remember playing DKC Returns and the game was very easy. I'm pretty sure the final boss fight in TF is the exact same as DKC Returns
Nah it’s the exact opposite
Dkc returns
And tropical freeze are entirely different bruh
The addition of funky Kong
Basically easy mode
Was because of the hard difficulty
And the hardness of the game
doesn’t feel cheap either
It’s really about skill

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom