• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FBFC1423-E850-4972-B94C-154F4B9562C6.png

Skyward Sword looks like a different company tried to make a Zelda game
That's still my only console Zelda I've never played. I know its sort of a love/hate game but I still wanna play it. Hopefully they port it to the Switch.

Yeah pretty much. I loved Twilight Princess but the Wiimote was mad annoying to use :lol:.

I mean......could've bought the Gamecube version of it instead, both versions of the game work on the Wii :lol: (still trying to hunt down a good, affordable copy of the Gamecube Twilight Princess to use on my Wii)

I mean......could've bought the Gamecube version of it instead, both versions of the game work on the Wii :lol: (still trying to hunt down a good, affordable copy of the Gamecube Twilight Princess to use on my Wii)
Yeah I have the GameCube version. The Wii remote would've been too annoying to use. Fun fact: That was the very last game released for the GC

Definitely ready for Smash on the Switch. It’s inevitable that it’s the Wii U version ported that makes me even more excited. That’s a special game that people didn’t get to experience just like MK8

Speaking of which....I haven’t blessed you boys in a minute :nerd: may have to come out of retirement and respark the legend of lamekilla

Definitely ready for Smash on the Switch. It’s inevitable that it’s the Wii U version ported that makes me even more excited. That’s a special game that people didn’t get to experience just like MK8

Speaking of which....I haven’t blessed you boys in a minute :nerd: may have to come out of retirement and respark the legend of lamekilla
It's a new game fam. Probably on the same engine with lots of reused assets but it's not a port

Stop it

You prolly dumpster juice

It's a new game fam. Probably on the same engine with lots of reused assets but it's not a port

Has this been confirmed? I can’t see a new game. Especially with Sakurai saying he wasn’t trying to do another smash Bros for a while. Smash 4 had too many things that people didn’t get to experience like all the 3rd party characters. I still never even bought Cloud on the Wii U version. Def have to be a port with everyone on there from the jump, updates like Link in the BotW tunic and new levels and new characters like the inklings and shovel knight. I can see rumored characters from the past making a return as well like the ice climbers.

Stop it

You prolly dumpster juice

Lol you must be new here...

Has this been confirmed? I can’t see a new game. Especially with Sakurai saying he wasn’t trying to do another smash Bros for a while. Smash 4 had too many things that people didn’t get to experience like all the 3rd party characters. I still never even bought Cloud on the Wii U version. Def have to be a port with everyone on there from the jump, updates like Link in the BotW tunic and new levels and new characters like the inklings and shovel knight. I can see rumored characters from the past making a return as well like the ice climbers.

It is a new one
Should be easy since they have the assets already
I hope it has all the characters from all the smashes
And all the stages even 3ds
3ds had some nice stages
Plus Bandai Namco helping out again
So shouldn’t be too difficult to do s new game
Prolly had this planned since they knew
They were making a switch
So that’s like what 4 years development
More than enough time
Look how quick they went from smash 64
To melee

Not confirmed but it basically is. A bandaid employee slipped up on Twitter and said he moved to another department before development for smash switch started. That along with samurai saying that he couldn't say the name yet and the fact that they've been secretive about the game makes me think it's a new one. If it was just an updated port, why make a big deal about letting people play at e3?

i Want vccccccccc lmao ima Buy a new3ds If I can find a cheap one. I would buy a 2ds door stop one cause I like it more honestly but it doesn’t support snes games

Back
Top Bottom