• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they ease in the rest later I would be fine with that

I really didn't want Sun or Moon or a whole new region to start with

anybody got any input on the SMT games? ive played Persona and im curious are the rest of those games as good

I only know the OG 151 so I’d definitely give the Switch title a shot if that’s going to be the case.

I really got to put some time to the side and play my Switch. I got 6 games for it and have only beaten one.

Super Mario Odyssey - never got to the dark moon or whatever it’s called but did beat it.

Breath of the Wild - logged a few hours but got bored. I do want to give it another shot but I was struggling to stay interested.

Sonic Mania - played thru a few levels and then just stopped.

Bayonetta 1 & 2 - I beat 1 on 360 back in 2010. I never played 2.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - I was going to dive in this past weekend but my son wants to play through it together once I get back to the States.

I liked Odyssey

I did everything besides get the gold balloon for the Luigi game

Wasn't a fan of his mini game

Nintendo now selling Switch systems without a dock through its official online store in Japan
Posted on May 22, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Do you live in Japan? Are you looking to purchase a second Switch system for your household? Then Nintendo has a new sales pitch for you.

The Japanese My Nintendo store is now letting customers purchase a system that only comes with the console, Joy-Con controllers, and Joy-Con wrist straps. It does not include the dock, Joy-Con grip, AC adapter, or HDMI cable.

This new option is priced at 24,980 yen. That’s in comparison to the primary Switch package, priced at 29,980 yen.

The official store page for this new Switch option can be found here. You won’t be able to access it if you’re not from Japan, however.

Nintendo now selling Switch systems without a dock through its official online store in Japan
Posted on May 22, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Do you live in Japan? Are you looking to purchase a second Switch system for your household? Then Nintendo has a new sales pitch for you.

The Japanese My Nintendo store is now letting customers purchase a system that only comes with the console, Joy-Con controllers, and Joy-Con wrist straps. It does not include the dock, Joy-Con grip, AC adapter, or HDMI cable.

This new option is priced at 24,980 yen. That’s in comparison to the primary Switch package, priced at 29,980 yen.

The official store page for this new Switch option can be found here. You won’t be able to access it if you’re not from Japan, however.

Oh this is 100% towards preparing for Pokemon on the Switch, no doubt about it.

The "core Pokemon fan" would almost likely prefer to play the new Pokemon core RPG Switch game in the most traditional way possible........handheld, and this new "dockless" package will be pandering towards the "handheld only" crowd ESPECIALLY for Pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom