• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I watched the trailer and I’m lost on the whole Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee. What the hell is it? I just want to play Pokémon like I used to on the GBC :lol:

Also what’s the significance behind Eevee? Is this something new? Back in the day I just em stone (think that’s what is was) and evolved him into Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon.
In Pokémon yellow your rival takes evee and I wanna say that’s also has ties to the OG manga. Plus evee is cute and popular

There are trainer battles yeah but the random encounters aren’t battles and you level up like in Pokémon go. I’m on resetera now and it’s seemongly a companion game for Pokémon Go players

I think this game was personally made because Nintendo is pressuring Game Freak to make "a Pokemon RPG" game of some sort to push that "additional 20M+ units figure" that Tatsumi Kimishima was proclaiming back in February.

This is Game Freak's compromise to Nintendo's demands for a Pokemon RPG this year, it is a remake with "more CASUAL-FRIENDLY elements" instead of the "Core Pokemon RPG" that they announced last year.............and it is all so that Nintendo can sucker "more Switch consoles" being sold.

If Nintendo wasn't pushing added pressure on Game Freak for that "+20M more consoles sold," we wouldn't be hearing Pokemon-related news until possibly later this holidays instead.

TL;DR: Game Freak made a Pokemon remake that appealed to "casuals" for later this year in order to get Nintendo to sell Switch consoles, so Nintendo would NOT pressure them so much to make a "RUSHED, POOR QUALITY GEN 8 Pokmeon RPG" instead.

at .27 in the vid
the grass makes me believe
there are still random encounters

at .43 when he walking through grass
it does the animation
that happens when walking through grass
and encounter pokemon

at .46 that battle menu
has me wondering if battles are the same
cause the options are :smh:

at 1:20 the encounter with the trainer
looks legit
as well as standard battle menu

i think the pokemon go aspect
will just be to hatch eggs
and get special gifts

I think this game was personally made because Nintendo is pressuring Game Freak to make "a Pokemon RPG" game of some sort to push that "additional 20M+ units figure" that Tatsumi Kimishima was proclaiming back in February.

This is Game Freak's compromise to Nintendo's demands for a Pokemon RPG this year, it is a remake with "more CASUAL-FRIENDLY elements" instead of the "Core Pokemon RPG" that they announced last year.............and it is all so that Nintendo can sucker "more Switch consoles" being sold.

If Nintendo wasn't pushing added pressure on Game Freak for that "+20M more consoles sold," we wouldn't be hearing Pokemon-related news until possibly later this holidays instead.

TL;DR: Game Freak made a Pokemon remake that appealed to "casuals" for later this year in order to get Nintendo to sell Switch consoles, so Nintendo would NOT pressure them so much to make a "RUSHED, POOR QUALITY GEN 8 Pokmeon RPG" instead.
they gonna get folks who aint played pokemon in years
who aint played since gen 1 and 2
i flip flopped back
im hype

I watched the trailer and I’m lost on the whole Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee. What the hell is it? I just want to play Pokémon like I used to on the GBC :lol:

Also what’s the significance behind Eevee? Is this something new? Back in the day I just em stone (think that’s what is was) and evolved him into Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon.
its pokemon yellow hd
basically
and u can connect to pokemon go
to receive special gifts
like rare candy
or whatever for ur switch game

There are trainer battles yeah but the random encounters aren’t battles and you level up like in Pokémon go. I’m on resetera now and it’s seemongly a companion game for Pokémon Go players
its not
remember resetera
be doing the most
its a normal game like previous gens
in hd
but with pokemon go connectivity
u can easily play without pokemon go
but u get special things
again like poke balls
rare candy and stuff for connecting

That was the point nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , that was the point. Nintendo wanted to get those numbers back (OG Pokemon audience).........NO MATTER WHAT, remake or "rushed Gen 8 game."

Game Freak didn't want a rushed, piss-poor new gen. Pokemon game, so they chose HD remake.

Quality-wise, this is the best decision............for the next year's Core Gen 8. RPG

at .27 in the vid
the grass makes me believe
there are still random encounters

at .43 when he walking through grass
it does the animation
that happens when walking through grass
and encounter pokemon

at .46 that battle menu
has me wondering if battles are the same
cause the options are :smh:

at 1:20 the encounter with the trainer
looks legit
as well as standard battle menu

i think the pokemon go aspect
will just be to hatch eggs
and get special gifts
They already confirmed no wild Pokémon battles. You just throw a ball at them.

its not
remember resetera
be doing the most
its a normal game like previous gens
in hd
but with pokemon go connectivity
u can easily play without pokemon go
but u get special things
again like poke balls
rare candy and stuff for connecting
It’s seemingly not a normal game. They took Pokémon yellow and put a Pokémon Go skin over it

That was the point nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , that was the point. Nintendo wanted to get those numbers back (OG Pokemon audience).........NO MATTER WHAT, remake or "rushed Gen 8 game."

Game Freak didn't want a rushed, piss-poor new gen. Pokemon game, so they chose HD remake
i know
i thought we agreed on that already :lol:

I mean, it's not a core Pokemon game technically............so I'm not shocked to say the least.

i know
i thought we agreed on that already :lol:

I used your quote to direct it towards the "negative ResetEra-driven nancies" in the thread, technically

They already confirmed no wild Pokémon battles. You just throw a ball at them.
watch the vid again
and peep where i posted a few posts back
where to look
pokemon aint confirm anything
its the restera folks
watch the vid
you will see what i mean
and make sure u check my post a few back on what sec/min to look at

I mean, it's not a core Pokemon game technically............so I'm not shocked to say the least.

61e9ba625b3d2a80b2ab6d6ffafe781d.gif

I played Pokémon go for a while...this game is everything everyone thought Pokémon go was gonna be if you can battle other trainers, trade with them etc.

I knew the real Pokémon wasn’t coming this year, so isn’t Metroid. a good game takes more than 1 year to make. When they announced these games last year they announced them in the start of development.

As for this Pokémon go switch thing if I can use my level 30 character I’m buying if not I’m not.

watch the vid again
and peep where i posted a few posts back
where to look
pokemon aint confirm anything
its the restera folks
watch the vid
you will see what i mean
and make sure u check my post a few back on what sec/min to look at
I linked you the tweet already

When you run into a Pokémon it’s the same options as in Pokémon go

I used your quote to direct it towards the "negative ResetEra-driven nancies" in the thread, technically

u know what
on second thought
this may be to encourage
person to person battling
like no online
but 2 people with switches
can battle each other

u know what
on second thought
this may be to encourage
person to person battling
like no online
but 2 people with switches
can battle each other

That’s cool but u basically got to be in the same room. Pokémon go is about traveling around and meeting other people. The switch is also only WiFi

Back
Top Bottom