Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y’all know how long I had this gif on deck
I’m finally unleashing it
28BD6AAF-4D51-44E1-843B-8E2751D50B47.gif

This isn’t a Core RPG game man

It’s something different with familiar functions

The moment we discovered it was a "Yellow remake" by those Pikachu and Eevee titles...........we already knew it wasn't the Core RPG we were asking for.

This HD remake was made to satisfy the "on the fence" consumers that were waiting to see how Pokemon on the Switch would look before they buy a Switch, especially since Nintendo is pushing the "must sell 20 million consoles by March 2019" deadline.

They had to release a Pokemon "something" before March 2019 was over in order to push console sales, and this is it.

At the very least, this HD remake of "Yellow" will setup how the new core Pokemon game will look in late 2019.

Wait....Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee ISN'T the core RPG game that was teased last year?

I'm still buying it though...never bought a Pokemon game before.
So it is and isn’t
It’s a Kanto remake 1st gen
Basically Red/blue
Or I guess yellow
So they releasing that
To give more time for the 2019 game
Which in a way I ain’t mad at

sega tryna tease something
like folks gonna care now :lol

SEGA shares new Sonic game teaser
Posted on May 29, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

SEGA is gearing up for the reveal of a new Sonic game. On its Twitter account tonight, the teaser above was posted.

It’s largely expected that SEGA will soon be announcing a new Sonic racer, which was first “announced” at SXSW.

Source

sega tryna tease something
like folks gonna care now :lol:

SEGA shares new Sonic game teaser
Posted on May 29, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

SEGA is gearing up for the reveal of a new Sonic game. On its Twitter account tonight, the teaser above was posted.

It’s largely expected that SEGA will soon be announcing a new Sonic racer, which was first “announced” at SXSW.

Source
More hype for this than the Pokémon game

So another hidden surprise announcement besides the finally announced Pokemon "Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee" and Gen 8 Pokemon RPG pushed to holiday 2019...............there is a new "free-to-play" Pokemon game available on the Switch RIGHT NOW called Pokemon Quest

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...emon-quest-is-available-for-switch-today.aspx

It is basically "Pokemon Roblox" by the looks of it

And it looks like it'll get an Android/iOS port of this game later this year as well

so 2 pokemon games this year
smash
Bayonetta 3
metroid prime 4
i still think we getting mario dlc
and zelda dlc
a animal crossing game is coming i just know it
what else am i missing

So another hidden surprise announcement besides the finally announced Pokemon "Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee" and Gen 8 Pokemon RPG pushed to holiday 2019...............there is a new "free-to-play" Pokemon game available on the Switch RIGHT NOW called Pokemon Quest

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...emon-quest-is-available-for-switch-today.aspx

It is basically "Pokemon Roblox" by the looks of it

And it looks like it'll get an Android/iOS port of this game later this year as well
nah game looks trash
thats why no one mentioning it

so 2 pokemon games this year
smash
Bayonetta 3
metroid prime 4
i still think we getting mario dlc
and zelda dlc
a animal crossing game is coming i just know it
what else am i missing

Stop it........Nintendo and Eiji Aonuma already buried any "future DLC plans" dead in the water, there will be no more BOTW DLCs.

They've already confirmed they've moved all development into the next 3D Zelda game for the Switch, and possibly a new 2D Zelda game as well.

If there is a surprise Zelda announcement at E3, it'll most likely be for a 2D Zelda game (remake port OR a new game).

So from what I take from this is that it isn’t a competitive Pokémon game. In the sense that you aren’t focusing on grinding random Pokémon in grass or fighting trainer battles. It’s seemingly just Pokémon Go in video game form

So we get a remake and and brand new one in a year. Works for me. That’s a legit tome line not a PS timeline.... “coming soon!!!!!! 2026!!!!!! Maybe!!! Ish!!!”

So from what I take from this is that it isn’t a competitive Pokémon game. In the sense that you aren’t focusing on grinding random Pokémon in grass or fighting trainer battles. It’s seemingly just Pokémon Go in video game form
Nah there was trainer battles
in the vid
but if its like the others im not sure
i guess we will find out
the hype wearing off
if its not like that i aint buying

Nah there was trainer battles
in the vid
but if its like the others im not sure
i guess we will find out
the hype wearing off
if its not like that i aint buying
There are trainer battles yeah but the random encounters aren’t battles and you level up like in Pokémon go. I’m on resetera now and it’s seemongly a companion game for Pokémon Go players

So we get a remake and and brand new one in a year. Works for me. That’s a legit tome line not a Square Enix timeline.... “coming soon!!!!!! 2026!!!!!! Maybe!!! Ish!!!”

Fixed.........Sony's 1st party devs. aren't THAT BAD.

It is a big accomplishment that Square Enix managed to finally have Kingdom Hearts 3 gameplay demos finally available for E3, but that says a lot about Square Enix if a game that was announced like 4 years ago only now has a gameplay demo.

I watched the trailer and I’m lost on the whole Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee. What the hell is it? I just want to play Pokémon like I used to on the GBC :lol

Also what’s the significance behind Eevee? Is this something new? Back in the day I just em stone (think that’s what is was) and evolved him into Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon.

Back
Top Bottom