• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I made sure to get V3 on the GameCube so I could bust ___'s ***es with the Mushroom Kingdom's finest :lol: :pimp:

Man, now I wanna go cop this game again after nawghtyhare nawghtyhare brought it back up into the convo...........good memories playing this game at a friend's house. Literally laughed our asses off whenever someone would use the Nintendo All-Stars against Baron Davis when someone would randomly see B-Diddy get his ankles broken-up by either Mario, Luigi, or Peach.

I liked Homecourt, it just had the misfortune of releasing at the start of that PS3/360 generation when EA was stripping games down for no reason, and it released so soon after V3 that it didn't have much of its own personality/didn't give us a chance to miss the series.

I'd love for any entry from V2 to Homecourt to hit the Switch eShop.

EDIT: With online play.

Last edited:
I have Street V3. Mario and Luigi would just get stuffed because they're so short :lol:
U never go straight up for the dunk though
U combo ur moves
THEN dunk after breaking their ankles
Preferably with a dinner served
For max meter fill for the game breaker.
I could fill my first gamebreaker meter on the first possession
That gamebreaker 2 though :pimp:
And that feeling when u block somebodies
Game breaker 1 :rofl:

Idk why they stopped making NBA Street games. They would sell SO well now with people tired of 2k's BS and Live never recovering to its glory days
I had heard from somebody
I sorta kinda but not really trust
That it was coming back
He told me like 2 months ago
So I guess we will see

33k people watching a Fortnite streamer play Mario Tennis Aces on Twitch?! :wow:

It's not even Ninja playing the game on Twitch.............yo, this game may actually push Switch consoles at this rate :lol::lol:

Oh geez, Rosalina's a beast when used properly

Her slice game is A1.. serve out wide, follow up with a drop shot and then lob over (if they can even get to the drop shot). Got my *** handed to me in the final match of the tournament because of this :smh:

Trick shots with the right analog stick are crucial.. as well as blocking, but that **** is difficult to time. It literally has to be in your face before you can hit for the block

Trick shots with the right analog stick are crucial.. as well as blocking, but that **** is difficult to time. It literally has to be in your face before you can hit for the block

Watching some of these Twitch streams, I'm beginning to see that blocking a special........the most successful ones require you to wait for the ball to hit the ground for about a split second, then you perform the block to counter.

If you try to block the special as it is coming towards you, #ITSAWRAP

So yes the timing is crucially difficult

It's going to get patched cause ppl complaining about timing.

You mean they're gonna dumb it down for casuals? :wow::emoji_astonished:

>D

But in all seriousness though, this one popular Twitch streamer right now is currently *****ing to his 33k+ viewers about the "knockback system" in this game.

Basically how it is annoying that he has to "counter" a fully-charged hit of a specific color with another specific color hit, so I can kinda see why there will be some things nerfed prior to the actual full release of this game in 2 weeks.

If a "Fortnite streamer" is *****ing about an advanced aspect of the game, Nintendo isn't gonna want to alienate a "non-Mario Tennis fan" audience from that.

You mean they're gonna dumb it down for casuals? :wow::emoji_astonished:

>D

But in all seriousness though, this one popular Twitch streamer right now is currently *****ing to his 33k+ viewers about the "knockback system" in this game.

Basically how it is annoying that he has to "counter" a fully-charged hit of a specific color with another specific color hit, so I can kinda see why there will be some things nerfed prior to the actual full release of this game in 2 weeks.

If a "Fortnite streamer" is *****ing about an advanced aspect of the game, Nintendo isn't gonna want to alienate a "non-Mario Tennis fan" audience from that.

Seen worse. Like Banning Snake when Brawl first dropped, until he got patched and strength went down.

Seen worse. Like Banning Snake when Brawl first dropped, until he got patched and strength went down.

Ah I remember that...........when a friend of mine pointed out back in 2007 to NOT update my Wii, I regret not taking his advice the moment I saw Snake completely regress into an utter scrub.

GameStop now listing 10 mystery SKUs for Switch
Posted on June 2, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Every now then, a slew of untitled SKUs pop up in GameStop’s system. That has happened once again. As spotted within the retailer’s internal system, 10 mystery Switch titles have been listed at GameStop.

Something similar happened roughly a month ago. On May 10, 16 SKUs were spotted. That number has dropped since then, though there have been announcements over the past few weeks that likely took up some of those spots.

As for the 10 current SKUs, each one currently listed at $59.99. Here’s a (slightly blurry) look at a snapshot from the internal listings:

E3 is going to be packed with announcements, so it shouldn’t be long until those SKUs are given names. The expo officially begins on June 12, though companies will be hosting conferences as early as June 9.

Source

Back
Top Bottom