Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1F1283C2-31DB-4E7B-A478-A7F59AE8F116.jpeg

Found the mother load lol

Eh.......I'm a lil iffy about this one.

Looking at my own GC controller and comparing it to those "potential" Switch compatible GC controllers right there, there are a lot of similarities BUT huge differences evident.

The middle part of the controller with the additional buttons to support the "home," "screenshot" and "2 +/- pause" buttons, that'll take something to get use to.

Then that controller cord attached to it in the pics.......that doesn't look like it is from a genuine GC controller, that looks like a USB/USB 3.0 cord attached to it.

Then the ultimate kicker that will probably piss off the "hardcore Smash fans" on that potential GC controller design, those DO NOT look like analog triggers on the left & right shoulder buttons. Most core Smash fans love the GC controller b/c of the analog triggers on the shoulder buttons themselves, so that'll piss a bunch of Smash fans right off the bat.

Hopefully Nintendo finally gives us full details on this AND also whether they'll push another firmware update to give the Gamecube adapters full-support on the Switch beyond "just plugging it in" and using the GC controllers with "limited support."

Eh.......I'm a lil iffy about this one.

Looking at my own GC controller and comparing it to those "potential" Switch compatible GC controllers right there, there are a lot of similarities BUT huge differences evident.

The middle part of the controller with the additional buttons to support the "home," "screenshot" and "2 +/- pause" buttons, that'll take something to get use to.

Then that controller cord attached to it in the pics.......that doesn't look like it is from a genuine GC controller, that looks like a USB/USB 3.0 cord attached to it.

Then the ultimate kicker that will probably piss off the "hardcore Smash fans" on that potential GC controller design, those DO NOT look like analog triggers on the left & right shoulder buttons. Most core Smash fans love the GC controller b/c of the analog triggers on the shoulder buttons themselves, so that'll piss a bunch of Smash fans right off the bat.

Hopefully Nintendo finally gives us full details on this AND also whether they'll push another firmware update to give the Gamecube adapters full-support on the Switch beyond "just plugging it in" and using the GC controllers with "limited support."
GameCube controllers are ok
But switch pro controller all I need
Pro controller imo better

Masahiro Sakurai suggests he’ll be appearing on Nintendo Direct: E3 2018
Posted 1 hour ago by Brian in General Nintendo, News, Switch | 0 Comments
New-Minus.png

A week from today, the Nintendo Direct: E3 2018 presentation will be held. Among other titles, we can expect a full blowout of the new Smash Bros. game for Switch.

Longtime Smash Bros. developer Masahiro Sakurai tweeted about the presentation earlier today. He mentioned that he’ll have something to show, and that it’s been a long time. In other words, it sounds like Sakurai will be appearing during the Nintendo Direct, though he didn’t say so explicitly.

Sakurai was often present during past Smash Bros. presentations. The last time we saw him was for the final Smash Bros. Wii U / 3DS presentation in December 2015.

Source

Sounds like something else he gonna show
Besides smash

What's even more funny........Nintendo already does this with their "MyNintendo Rewards" program with their silver coins/gold coin rewards. So I'm not shocked if they do introduce such a "elementary school-level" achievement system such as this

What's even more funny........Nintendo already does this with their "MyNintendo Rewards" program with their silver coins/gold coin rewards. So I'm not shocked if they do introduce such a "elementary school-level" achievement system such as this
I got a bunch of gold and silver coins
Just expiring
Cause there’s nothing to use them on :smh:

I got a bunch of gold and silver coins
Just expiring
Cause there’s nothing to use them on :smh:

I've used the gold coins to help me get a discount on Stardew Valley, but other than that..........you're right, the rewards for those coins are trash

In other news

Back
Top Bottom