• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mario kart 7 NT Community
The code is 59-4853-2031-6329
Me and @joepapamama23 are bout to start a game
Anybody wanna join

Nintendo is teaming up with PDC to make a GameCube style controller for smash Bros.

gamecubeevk4i.png

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...be_inspired_wired_fight_pad_for_wii_and_wii_u

Mcflyy Mcflyy

That is pretty dope. I wouldn't be surprised if they come out with a Smash Bros bundle with that controller as a pack in item. Nintendo is going all out for 2014.

I hope it's similar to this

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 2 SHOULD BE COMING TO WII U NORTH AMERICAN VIRTUAL CONSOLE TOMORROW
MAY 21, 2014

Tyler, one of the readers of My Nintendo News, has discovered that Street Fighter Alpha 2 should be coming to the North American Wii U Virtual Console tomorrow. The product page is currently live and is due for release on May 22nd. Here’s the game’s description.

Street Fighter Alpha 2 explodes on-screen with lightning-fast gameplay and amazing innovations. Quick Move Reversals, Alpha Counters and the incredible Custom Combo System create a new standard for all games to fight by. Push your talents to the limit as you discover new hidden moves and reversals for every character. Neutralize opponent’s attacks with high and low Alpha Counters and execute incredible Custom Combos to create your own rapid-fire assault of attacks. All your favorite warriors are back for more! Previously hidden characters Dan, Akuma, and Bison are joined by five new fighters: Rolento, Gen, Sakura, and classic favorites Dhalsim and Zangief.

Hyrule Warriors new screenshots and details

“Hyrule Warriors will have a 2-player mode, this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine reports. One player will play on the television screen, while another will use the Wii U GamePad.

The game will also implement a system whereby equipping characters with different weapons will change the way they fight. Certain weapons, like one-handed swords, will focus on speed, while heavier weapons will prioritize damage instead. The game will also include a weapon upgrade system, and some sort of character progression.

In addition to Link, one of the game’s confirmed playable characters is Impa, who leads the Elite Guard. Impa fights using a long sword. Famitsu says a number of characters will be playable in the game.

Additionally, Famitsu reports that The Legend of Zelda’s Z-targeting feature is in the game, too, and it will allow you to both dodge as well as target weak spots on enemies. You’ll also have access to the Spin Attack, along with bombs, which will have uses beyond just tossing at enemies.

Hyrule Warriors is currently 70% of the way through development, and will be playable at E3. While it doesn’t have a release date in the West yet, Japan will see the game on August 14th. A premium box version will come with a clock shaped like the Triforce and codes for 6 special costumes.”

I was certified Semi-pro in the whole SF alpha series but I can't play alpha 3 anymore. My brain can barely compute the mechanics for alpha 3 anymore and u haven't played that game in about 2 years :smh:

Lookin forward to the GC/Wii U controller but I just bought a classic pro for the wii U.

Will be dropping friend codes once Mario Kart 8 releases. Looking forward to playing with you guys :smokin

It looks fun to me. A nice title to play before we get Smash Bros and the real Zelda game.
It does look good I cant lie, if it has some Zelda puzzle elements and dungeons, it will be greatness

25$ for that controller is a great deal.

Last edited:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: THE MINISH CAP ARRIVES SOON ON WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE
MAY 22, 2014

Nintendo has confirmed that The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap will arrive soon on the Wii U Virtual Console service. Originally released in 2004 for the Game Boy Advance, the title is the only entry in the Zelda series in which Link explores the tiny, mysterious land of the Minish. It introduces several new items, such as the Mole Mitts and Gust Jar, which Link must use to save Hyrule and the miniature land of the Minish. The game is also among the 20 featured titles on the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador program.

A guy on NeoGaf found a french interview about smash and it says that they Wii U version will utilize NFC, guess they will use NFC to transfer data from 3DS to Wii U.

RIP my wallet.

Last edited:
We got a release date on Mario Kart WiiU yet? Only reason I bought this dust collector lol.

Been playing child of light more, this game is so good once you get past the dialogue that's all in rhymes but I can understand why is like that since it's supposed to be like a book.

Love the combat system and the look of the game, and of course being able to play it on the gamepad is dope.

Ehhhhhh. My main gripe with Ike was that Brawls online was laggy to the poitn where he was the only person worth picking :lol:.

Roy should come back with a new moveset.

GANONDORF NEEDS A NEW MOVESET

Last edited:
Ehhhhhh. My main gripe with Ike was that Brawls online was laggy to the poitn where he was the only person worth picking :lol:.

Roy should come back with a new moveset.

GANONDORF NEEDS A NEW MOVESET
words have never been more true
he sucked in brawl
but was a BEAST in melee
same with link
link sucked in brawl but was godly in melee

Back
Top Bottom