• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IGN revealed their top 100 game of the last gen and their top game was Super Mario Galaxy.

Super Mario Galaxy wasn't just the latest and greatest 3D Mario game when it released in 2007 -- it redefined the platforming genre. Again. Nintendo's best designers rebounded from the excellent but still somewhat underwhelming Super Mario Sunshine on the GameCube and unleashed Galaxy, a meaty, deep adventure that married Mario's traditional fireballs and Koopaling knockouts with a healthy dose of M.C. Escher. Its game design is as smart and challenging as it is refreshing, and, Wii Sports be damned, it was and is worth owning a Wii for all on its own.
http://www.ign.com/top/games-of-a-generation/1

Link of the full 100 games
http://www.ign.com/top/games-of-a-generation/

Pokemon X/Y: “Fancy Pattern” Vivillon to be distributed for GTS milestone

A special “Fancy Pattern” Vivillon distribution has been announced for Pokemon X/Y. This will take place once the GTS hits over 100 million Pokemon traded. Currently, the number is sitting at 85 million.
Pokemon X/Y’s Vivillon distribution will be taking place worldwide, though the exact details are unknown. We should be hearing more the GTS reaches its milestone!

in case ur confused about my previous post
those stats are out of 6
so u mix and match parts with ur character to try and get the highest parts available
coins up ur speed stat as well while playing

say my speed is 2.75/6 and someone else is 3.25/6
by getting coins it increases my overall speed
each coin may increase by .25
so say i get 2 coins my speed increases from 2.75/6 to 3.25/6
hope it helps explain it a lil

Picked up Wolfenstein and DKC: Tropical Freeze today. DKC has some beautiful graphics man
pimp.gif

Yeah I played the demo
And I enjoyed it
But really didn't want to get another platformer I already got nsmbu and sm3dw
Yeah it's another game I'm going to have to play solo. Tried playing with my 5 yr old and we are both alpha males, we both want the gamepad and both of us wants to be player 1. I will say I didn't realize how much I dislike the Wii U Pro controller until played yesterday. I hate where the analog sticks are located. I wish they were offset similar to the X360 controller. For whatever reason it just feels odd
ohwell.gif
 Really looking forward to that GC controller

Yeah I played the demo

And I enjoyed it

Yeah it's another game I'm going to have to play solo. Tried playing with my 5 yr old and we are both alpha males, we both want the gamepad and both of us wants to be player 1. I will say I didn't realize how much I dislike the Wii U Pro controller until played yesterday. I hate where the analog sticks are located. I wish they were offset similar to the X360 controller. For whatever reason it just feels odd :\  Really looking forward to that GC controller
still got that og classic controller somewhere in the house
the one that looks exactly like a snes controller
but with the dual sticks

Does that work with the Wii U? I'll get one today. I had bought two of them when the Wii launched in 06.
Yeah I played the demo
And I enjoyed it
Yeah it's another game I'm going to have to play solo. Tried playing with my 5 yr old and we are both alpha males, we both want the gamepad and both of us wants to be player 1. I will say I didn't realize how much I dislike the Wii U Pro controller until played yesterday. I hate how the analog sticks

Does that work with the Wii U? I'll get one today. I had bought two of them when the Wii launched in 06.
Yeah I played the demo

And I enjoyed it

Yeah it's another game I'm going to have to play solo. Tried playing with my 5 yr old and we are both alpha males, we both want the gamepad and both of us wants to be player 1. I will say I didn't realize how much I dislike the Wii U Pro controller until played yesterday. I hate how the analog sticks
it should i actually havent tried it yet
but i know it wasuseful in smash when i couldnt find my gamecube controller

No idea how thats going to work since they've already established in Brawl that the Ridley theyre using is from the Super Metroid series onward where hes a giant. The one from the OG Metroid was the same size, but Eh. I can already see complaints about that, being that it was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that pic.

No idea how thats going to work since they've already established in Brawl that the Ridley theyre using is from the Super Metroid series onward where hes a giant. The one from the OG Metroid was the same size, but Eh. I can already see complaints about that, being that it was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that pic.
it looks fake to me but i had to put it up
also there were never locks on the character select screen
the other fighters u unlocked just popped up

well only game i actually play online is my 3ds
depending on how close i am to my router its decent
if im far away carts are moving all over the track

Smash in the wii online was beyond garbage too
the latest podcast from the people who ran gamespy(the people who ran brawl online)
said they really wernt able to patch nintendo games
brawl woulda been better if they had
with the ability to update games and patch em now it should be decent
they may have learned their lesson
i know mario kart wii online was pretty good at least all the games i played were
i just recently wired my wii u instead of going wireless for online
i dont want any disconnects or mistakes

Last edited:
I don't get Nintendo. They push the boundaries for everything but refuse to jump on the online gaming train like its a fad or something. :smh:

Nintendo brings a sneak peak of Super Smash Bros. to select Best Buy stores in June

Nintendo has shared new details about “Super Smash Bros. Smash-Fest @ Best Buy”. For those unaware, the company is teaming up with Best Buy for a special Smash Bros.-related event during E3 week.
Over 100 stores will host Super Smash Bros. Smash-Fest @ Best Buy on June 11 from 4 to 9 PM and June 14 from 12 to 5 PM local time. At the retailer, fans will be able to get their hands on the same four-player demo version of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U that people will get to play at E3 2014.
You can find a full listing of participating locations here.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/games-p...3J0&siteID=qd9XcyEa3J0-jmgl9qtVMzK1l7mKG_VjBg

The first 70 attendees who pre-order Super Smash Bros. for Wii U or 3DS will receive a rare collectible Super Smash Bros. gold coin (while supplies last). Additionally, consumers will be provided with a $5 My Best Buy Rewards Zone certificate when they both pre-order and pick up their game when it’s available.
Source: Nintendo PR

Last edited:
Nintendo brings a sneak peak of Super Smash Bros. to select Best Buy stores in June

Nintendo has shared new details about “Super Smash Bros. Smash-Fest @ Best Buy”. For those unaware, the company is teaming up with Best Buy for a special Smash Bros.-related event during E3 week.
Over 100 stores will host Super Smash Bros. Smash-Fest @ Best Buy on June 11 from 4 to 9 PM and June 14 from 12 to 5 PM local time. At the retailer, fans will be able to get their hands on the same four-player demo version of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U that people will get to play at E3 2014.
You can find a full listing of participating locations here.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/games-p...3J0&siteID=qd9XcyEa3J0-jmgl9qtVMzK1l7mKG_VjBg

The first 70 attendees who pre-order Super Smash Bros. for Wii U or 3DS will receive a rare collectible Super Smash Bros. gold coin (while supplies last). Additionally, consumers will be provided with a $5 My Best Buy Rewards Zone certificate when they both pre-order and pick up their game when it’s available.
Source: Nintendo PR
No where near where I'm at
frown.gif

Fire Emblem is a tactics type game? I never been a fan of them no matter how much I've tried. My next 3DS game is definitely going to be Bravely Default.

Back
Top Bottom