Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i need to get kirby 3ds and stop playing
im honestly thinking about that tomadochi life
laugh.gif
Yeah heard some good things about Kirby 3DS, as i got older I realized I was never a huge fan of Kirby. i just love the theme song and Kirby's Dream Course on SNES
laugh.gif

i need to get kirby 3ds and stop playing
im honestly thinking about that tomadochi life
laugh.gif
Yeah heard some good things about Kirby 3DS, as i got older I realized I was never a huge fan of Kirby. i just loved the theme song and Kirby's Dream Course on SNES
u post ur NNID yet???
i think the only nt person i got is mccflyy
It should be RickyD254

Online looking good, doesn't seem to be any lag from what I see and he got into a match pretty quick despite the game not being out yet, it's gonna be great when it comes out. The mom & pop store I go to said that they'll have it s day early so I'm hyped.

Online looking good, doesn't seem to be any lag from what I see and he got into a match pretty quick despite the game not being out yet, it's gonna be great when it comes out. The mom & pop store I go to said that they'll have it s day early so I'm hyped.
some people had luck getting it early at sears
not me :smh:

some people had luck getting it early at sears
not me :smh:

Yeah I heard about people getting it at sears, I could have went to get it but I was too lazy to go :smh:

Nintendo picks up trademark for “Delta Emerald” in Japan

In Japan, Nintendo has obtained a new trademark for “Delta Emerald”. The company filed for the name on May 2, though it was only published for all to see today.
When you think of “Delta Emerald”, Pokemon Emerald is something that comes to mind. Interestingly enough, that title was released as part of the same set of games as Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire.
Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire remakes were announced for the 3DS very recently. Could Nintendo also have plans to bring out “Pokemon Delta Emerald” at some point as well?

Mario Kart 8 getting a Mercedes Benz in Japan via DLC

So this is a collaboration I don’t think anybody expected. Nintendo are partnering with car manufacturer Mercedes Benz to bring a GLA class model into Mario Kart 8 through free DLC. At present it’s only for Japan but this is interesting because it confirms that the infrastructure for DLC has been built into the game and could potentially be used again in the future. If that’s not bonkers enough for you, Mercedes Benz Japan has released a 30 second ad of the partnership.

So this is a collaboration I don’t think anybody expected. Nintendo are partnering with car manufacturer Mercedes Benz to bring a GLA class model into Mario Kart 8 through free DLC. At present it’s only for Japan but this is interesting because it confirms that the infrastructure for DLC has been built into the game and could potentially be used again in the future. If that’s not bonkers enough for you, Mercedes Benz Japan has released a 30 second ad of the partnership.
I literally laughed out loud when I saw this. So ******* random. 
roll.gif

This game and Nintendo's E3 announcements will probably get me to buy the Wii U. 

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this. So ******* random. :rofl:

This game and Nintendo's E3 announcements will probably get me to buy the Wii U. 
bruh watch the japanese commercial announcing it :lol:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/29/mario-kart-8-teaming-up-with-mercedes-japan-for-free-dlc

I watched some gamplay of Pikmin 3 yesterday, that game looked awful to me
laugh.gif
 I guess you either like it or you don't. Now I have no interest in any of the titles being offered for free when you get MK8
mean.gif

I watched some gamplay of Pikmin 3 yesterday, that game looked awful to me :lol:  I guess you either like it or you don't. Now I have no interest in any of the titles being offered for free when you get MK8 :smh:
:smh: dont tell me that
i was thinking of getting it :smh:
guess wii party u
i just heard that sucks though too

Nintendo shows off GameCube controller adapter for Wii U, will work with Smash Bros.

Nintendo has provided a first look at some sort of GameCube controller adapter for Wii U in its “Super Smash Bros. Invitational @ E3 2014″ video.
The company said in a follow-up tweet that the new Super Smash Bros. will be playable with all GameCube controllers:

Nintendo has not yet specified when the adapter will be available, and how it will be distributed. More information soon hopefully!

Play Nintendo – Super Smash Bros. Invitational @ E3 2014

Last edited:
I'm so buying that over buying wii u pro controllers. They should make every game going forward gamecube controller compatible.

Guessing those people are from the Smash pro circuit?

Last edited:
Nintendo dropping bombs early!!!! Can not wait till E3. Smash tourney was a brilliant idea.

EDIT: this has to mean they will be having GameCube VC games

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom