• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just saying. If he wanted to play, he would of commented here by now.

Unless...you are said 'brother' . Then either can get this work.

So despite trashing it a few days ago after the Bethesda press conference at E3..................I'm now addicted to Fallout Shelter on my Switch LOL :lol:

inputContent_1503962691212.gif

Oh well then I’ll just wait for a sale and let my wife cop it. I’m not about that double joy con life, damn sure not messing with a single joy con :smh:

Apparently not. Found this

Again, they said the build they were using was designed for joycons only

No one has confirmed you can’t use any other type of controller yet

And even if you can’t, it’s ******* Mario Party :lol:

Why the hell is the pro even necessary for y’all for that game anyway? :rofl:

For you, I'd wait until the "Exclusive Switch console bundle" is available for pre-order...........which probably won't be another 4-5 months or so.

For you, I'd wait until the "Exclusive Switch console bundle" is available for pre-order...........which probably won't be another 4-5 months or so.
You right. It’d be nice if they threw all this in there and charged a solid $400.

FighterZ launching in Japan on 9/27. I would assume the NA launch would come same day or close to it.

Dragon Ball FighterZ launches on September 27 in Japan
Posted on June 18, 2018 by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in News, Switch

Dragon Ball FighterZ was officially confirmed for Nintendo Switch at E3 with a release date of “2018”. Today, a concrete release date has been announced for Japan – September 27.

The Switch version will come with a couple of new features. Among those is the simplified “Exteme Type” control type, which makes it easier to pull off certain moves by using the L + R buttons. For example, using L + R + the heavy attack button will unleash a meteor attack. The game also supports playing with one Joy-Con, so you can easily play multiplayer matches on one Switch. Also, SSGSS Son-Goku and Vegeta will be unlockable earlier.

In Japan, the game will also come with a download code for the SNES game Dragon Ball Z: Super Butouden as well as a Super Rare card for the Dragon Ball Heroes arcade game.

This bonus stuff likely won’t be part of the Western release, but the release date of September 27 seems possible for outside Japan as well. We will keep you updated

So hold up
We getting snes vc???? :nerd:

You right. It’d be nice if they threw all this in there and charged a solid $400.
Dragon Ball FighterZ launches on September 27 in Japan
Posted on June 18, 2018 by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in News, Switch

Dragon Ball FighterZ was officially confirmed for Nintendo Switch at E3 with a release date of “2018”. Today, a concrete release date has been announced for Japan – September 27.

The Switch version will come with a couple of new features. Among those is the simplified “Exteme Type” control type, which makes it easier to pull off certain moves by using the L + R buttons. For example, using L + R + the heavy attack button will unleash a meteor attack. The game also supports playing with one Joy-Con, so you can easily play multiplayer matches on one Switch. Also, SSGSS Son-Goku and Vegeta will be unlockable earlier.

In Japan, the game will also come with a download code for the SNES game Dragon Ball Z: Super Butouden as well as a Super Rare card for the Dragon Ball Heroes arcade game.

This bonus stuff likely won’t be part of the Western release, but the release date of September 27 seems possible for outside Japan as well. We will keep you updated

So hold up
We getting snes vc???? :nerd:
I've been tryna get a code for that game on the 3ds forever. Guess I'm buying on the Japanese eshop

WWE 2K19 seems to be skipping Switch this year
Posted on June 18, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Last year, WWE 2K18 made it to Switch. It was the first time the series appeared on a Nintendo console since WWE ’13 on Wii.

Unfortunately, that seems to have been a short return. 2K announced WWE 2K19 today, and Switch is nowhere to be seen in the press release. There’s always a possibility that it could be announced later in the year, but it’s unlikely given that NBA 2K19 was recently revealed for Switch alongside all other platforms.

WWE 2K18 did launch on Switch in a terrible state. The game suffered from severe technical problems, including frame rate drops and actual slowdown. 2K may have felt that this year’s entry wouldn’t be possible on Switch or wouldn’t be worth the extra effort.

WWE 2K19 seems to be skipping Switch this year
Posted on June 18, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Last year, WWE 2K18 made it to Switch. It was the first time the series appeared on a Nintendo console since WWE ’13 on Wii.

Unfortunately, that seems to have been a short return. 2K announced WWE 2K19 today, and Switch is nowhere to be seen in the press release. There’s always a possibility that it could be announced later in the year, but it’s unlikely given that NBA 2K19 was recently revealed for Switch alongside all other platforms.

WWE 2K18 did launch on Switch in a terrible state. The game suffered from severe technical problems, including frame rate drops and actual slowdown. 2K may have felt that this year’s entry wouldn’t be possible on Switch or wouldn’t be worth the extra effort.

It is like it says in that article, WWE 2K18 is trash and 2K didn't bother putting any effort to fix that port ASAP.

NBA 2K18 did fair well enough though (even with the technical limitations that I DO NOT APPROVE OF), but WWE 2K just gonna have to take that L and stay away.

Its a shame for most of the actual WWE superstars that are big fans and supporters of the Nintendo Switch.............now they can't even play as "themselves" in the next iteration of the game on their Switches.

It is like it says in that article, WWE 2K18 is trash and 2K didn't bother putting any effort to fix that port ASAP.

NBA 2K18 did fair well enough though (even with the technical limitations that I DO NOT APPROVE OF), but WWE 2K just gonna have to take that L and stay away.

Its a shame for most of the actual WWE superstars that are big fans and supporters of the Nintendo Switch.............now they can't even play as "themselves" in the next iteration of the game on their Switches.
Sucks for Switch owners also because they can't get that sweet AJ Styles cover

Back
Top Bottom