• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NBA 2K is GREAT on the Switch

It’s slander won’t be tolerated

How come the "Switch 2K community" makes garbage custom rosters and garbage custom draft classes?

I go where the BETTER online 2K community goes to satisfy my custom roster/draft class needs for MyLeague.............I ain't here for "MyCareer Barbie Dress-Up"

But if 2K finally amps the Switch version to 60 FPS, then we can start talking again

Last edited:
Reggie – new 3DS game announcements coming, Mario Kart Tour status update
Posted on June 18, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Mobile, News

Nintendo has said time and time again that the 3DS isn’t going anywhere. In an interview with IGN, Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime reiterated this once again.

Reggie stated that there are still “new games” planned for 3DS. Nintendo will be announcing these titles “over the next few months”.

As Reggie noted:

“We’re going to continue [focusing on the 3DS], we’re going to continue to have some new games on that platform. We’re going to announce [them], and we will over the next number of months, but it’s going to continue to be a vibrant piece of our overall business, certainly here in the Americas.”

Reggie also commented on Mario Kart Tour. The mobile game, which was announced at the start of the year, hasn’t been mentioned since. However, it’s still in the works and on track for this fiscal year.

According to Reggie:

“Depending on the game, E3 could or could not be a place to shed light on mobile activity. In the case of Mario Kart Tour, we made the decision that there’s going to be another opportunity to shed more light on that app, especially shedding light when it’s closer to its launch. We continue to be on track to launch it in this current fiscal year for Nintendo.”

Reggie added that Nintendo still sees “tremendous opportunity” with mobile to introduce franchises to those who haven’t played them. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is one example of this.

My kids been having a blast with it. I been on Detroit while they’re fighting over the Switch. My son doesn’t know I got him one for his birthday. I told him he waited too long to tell me and that money was tight :lol:
having to buy double copies of the games is no joke :smh:

My kids been having a blast with it. I been on Detroit while they’re fighting over the Switch. My son doesn’t know I got him one for his birthday. I told him he waited too long to tell me and that money was tight :lol:

So are you taking yours back then?

More Xenoverse 2 DLC coming this summer

3162717B-6960-41CA-B591-5EE33C07B8DF.jpeg

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker demo released on the Japanese Switch and 3DS eShops
Posted on June 19, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, News, Switch eShop

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is a little under a month away from hitting Switch and 3DS. To prepare fans for its release, a demo has just gone live on the Japanese eShops.

It’s just 204MB to download the Switch demo for Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker. The 3DS version is 498 blocks, or 62.25MB.

English is supported in the Switch version of the demo. It contains three levels and supports two players. If you have a Japanese Nintendo Account, you can download and play in English.

Note that the demo is not yet live in North America or Europe. However, it’s likely just a matter of time until it’s released in other regions.

Source: Switch / 3DS eShops

Back
Top Bottom