• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else pre-order Mario Tennis on Amazon and still not have a set delivery date? All I see is that there's no estimated date at this time.

I pre-ordered and have a delivery date for 6/26. You might need to contact them or you won't get that Prime discount if you have it.

Was that SNES DBZ game even any good ?

A lot of the older DBZ games were awful, as far as the gameplay. (Ultimate Battle 22 on PS1 was one of the worst video games I've ever played :smh:)

A lot of the older DBZ games were awful, as far as the gameplay. (Ultimate Battle 22 on PS1 was one of the worst video games I've ever played :smh:)
Never played Super Butoden but it’s definitely regarded in the community as one of the best DBZ home console games

Was the first DBZ fighting game ever

Before they were just RPG style turn based card games

giphy.gif

It's top 3 imo. So many fun times playing the game.

I downloaded the game on my R4

I hate videos like that :lol:

Sure Sony May have copied/improved some of Nintendo’s ideas but he reaching on some of that. Is it fair to say that Nintendo copied X-Men vs. Street Fighter (Capcom)? Oceanhorn is a game that’s available on Switch! :lol: LBP Karting was probably built off of ModNation Racers success which happened to sell 1M+.

Sure Nintendo is innovative but cats act like NOBODY would have came along and introduced some of these ideas at a later time.

Xbox cross play with switch for Minecraft. Xbox desperate as hell

It’s a great feature, actually blew my mind yesterday we ran Fortnite iphone, Switch, xbox all had mic support...it’s most likely the future, depending on how many games get this feature.

Sony needs to get on board before they get left behind...also backwards compatibility.

I hate videos like that :lol:

Sure Sony May have copied/improved some of Nintendo’s ideas but he reaching on some of that. Is it fair to say that Nintendo copied X-Men vs. Street Fighter (Capcom)? Oceanhorn is a game that’s available on Switch! :lol: LBP Karting was probably built off of ModNation Racers success which happened to sell 1M+.

Sure Nintendo is innovative but cats act like NOBODY would have came along and introduced some of these ideas at a later time.
Besides internet subscriptions to play online
What have the other 2 innovated
And Don’t say hardware
Nintendo has the capability
We all know they do
They just don’t want to

It’s a great feature, actually blew my mind yesterday we ran Fortnite iphone, Switch, xbox all had mic support...it’s most likely the future, depending on how many games get this feature.

Sony needs to get on board before they get left behind...also backwards compatibility.
So they gonna stop playin
And put banjo in smash or what

Besides internet subscriptions to play online
What have the other 2 innovated
And Don’t say hardware
Nintendo has the capability
We all know they do
They just don’t want to
Bruh I'm not knocking Nintendo but to think or say if Nintendo didn't do it first, nobody would ever do it is a bit ridiculous imo. Also if I'm being honest, I personally cannot tell you last time I was impressed with any of Nintendo's innovation. I guess it would be N64 and the dual analog stick. I didn't care for motion control, dual screens or portability. That stuff is cool if done right but it's not a dealbreaker. I also realize that I'm not their target audience too. My kids love the Switch so Nintendo will get my money. I'll also support them as long as they make Mario games :lol:

Bruh I'm not knocking Nintendo but to think or say if Nintendo didn't do it first, nobody would ever do it is a bit ridiculous imo. Also if I'm being honest, I personally cannot tell you last time I was impressed with any of Nintendo's innovation. I guess it would be N64 and the dual analog stick. I didn't care for motion control, dual screens or portability. That stuff is cool if done right but it's not a dealbreaker. I also realize that I'm not their target audience too. My kids love the Switch so Nintendo will get my money. I'll also support them as long as they make Mario games :lol:

Gamecube is the one with the dual analog stick............the N64 has the single analog stick that gave you hand calluses during Smash 64 and/or Mario Party

i mean nintendo did wireless controllers
with the wave bird before agony and m$
and thats the norm now
being able to play on the tv
and seamlessly in handheld without missing a beat
is innovation
Again, Nintendo's innovation isn't game changing for ME. I'm not saying they aren't doing innovative things.

Back
Top Bottom