• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also about to purchase a secondhand PS4 next week when I'm back in NY Gamestop use to have a couple for 200 ... I seem to need it but I won't have time play it so who knows ...

IMG_20180622_112556.jpg

Lets go

So they gonna stop playin
And put banjo in smash or what

could be possible i talked about it in the retro gaming thread once..ms already owned rare and they still released banjo games on the gameboy advance.

i want to see games like dragon ball fighterz cross play then will be on something special

Aka the absolute worst idea Nintendo has even come up with. I get they want to keep games E but voice chat is the absolute bare minimum gaming essential in online play

YES..........that is dumbest **** ever thought about possibly by that cheap *** organization.

Especially since one of Nintendo's major 1st party games is also a shooter game itself that would benefit from voice chat (Splatoon 2)

Last edited:
Aka the absolute worst idea Nintendo has even come up with. I get they want to keep games E but voice chat is the absolute bare minimum gaming essential in online play
seems like now
its up to developers to implement it now
in an interview nintendo stated its on developers
since the last update

For sure, the smartphone chat app is idiotic. But native in-game chat is possible on the Switch. It's up to the devs to implement it into their games. Fortnite is the first to have it. I assume First Party titles will continue to require the app though.

nintendo takes 3 steps forward
2 steps back every damn time

If only some of us were members of Nintendo's Board of Directors............we'd literally be going to war with some of those ol' heads over some of the dumb **** that we've been seeing implemented by them these past 4-5 years

I read a comment yesterday that "Nintendo doesn't care about US because they haven't announced Animal Crossing Switch" There are some truly delusional Nintendo fans out there

If only some of us were members of Nintendo's Board of Directors............we'd literally be going to war with some of those ol' heads over some of the dumb **** that we've been seeing implemented by them these past 4-5 years
i could only imagine how HEATED noa be getting :lol:

I read a comment yesterday that "Nintendo doesn't care about US because they haven't announced Animal Crossing Switch" There are some truly delusional Nintendo fans out there
we the reason smash still a franchise
i think animal crossing fanbase is more in japan

i could only imagine how HEATED noa be getting :lol:

Literally only Reggie, I mean he is a member of that Board now. No wonder why we barely see Reggie nowadays, he has take a lot of time off every once awhile over the ******** he has to absorb by the ol' heads running Nintendo Board in Japan.

Even the stuff Reggie states in interviews, I have to imagine Reggie had to memorize and practice a script over 100x while biting his teeth since it is mostly crap forced to him from Japan HQ

How do you utilize voicechat when your Switch is docked?

I'm watching my son play BotW and it feels pretty damn good to see him actually progress through the game. It's probably a little too hard for me but he seems to be enjoying it so far. We had like an hour conversation on open world games and I explained how I'm not the biggest fan of them mostly due to the worlds being empty and the lack of background music. He actually giving me feedback. My boy growing up :blush::lol:

Back
Top Bottom